The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Unbelievable  :lol:

Willian is so under-appreciated at Chelsea, brilliant player.

Oh absolutely, Great player 👍🏻

That squad player bit is just ridiculous. Peoples expectations now of player quality is simply pathetic.

It was nearly as bad as a Man Utd twitter post asking whos the better player Jesse Lingard or Eden Hazard.

You only ever see that quick free kick advantage given to the big clubs. Any other time a referee makes sure play is held up, a wall is slowly counted 10 yards back, attempt to take it quickly and it’s brought back.

Not enough 3 sided grounds these days. Portakabins in the corner too. Lovely stuff.

Edit: it only has 2 sides :lol:

You on about Exeter? It's under development I think. :)

Aye, I assumed so but nice to see anyway. Remember going to Bournemouth when they were shit and they just had a wooden fence behind one of the goals as they'd ran out of money building the ground.

Not enough 3 sided grounds these days. Portakabins in the corner too. Lovely stuff.

Aye, I assumed so but nice to see anyway. Remember going to Bournemouth when they were s*** and they just had a wooden fence behind one of the goals as they'd ran out of money building the ground.

...And I imagine your avatar is the perfect visual description of you taking in the stand-less scenes. Profuse nods of approval.

Aye, I assumed so but nice to see anyway. Remember going to Bournemouth when they were s*** and they just had a wooden fence behind one of the goals as they'd ran out of money building the ground.

...And I imagine your avatar is the perfect visual description of you taking in the stand-less scenes. Profuse nods of approval.

:pow:

I can see why the referee gave it. It’s not a red, but he has deliberately went in from behind at the guys heel, which is becoming a more common injury. I can see why the referee may think it’s more reckless than simply being late and cynical.

I can see why the referee gave it. It’s not a red, but he has deliberately went in from behind at the guys heel, which is becoming a more common injury. I can see why the referee may think it’s more reckless than simply being late and cynical.

Reckless = yellow so he got it wrong.