Newcastle United vs Wigan Athletic - 01/04/2017 @ 15:00 (No TV)

HaydnNUFC

We're supposed to be a PL side in waiting with 10 our best 11 players available playing at home against a rubbish club destined for League One. We should be utterly ashamed if we don't win.

:thup:

Yep. Will be pretty pissed off if we sit back and let them pass the ball, they're fucking pants. Take the game to them and we've got this.

Our home record against these is worrying.

We've won 5 out of 7 at home to Wigan in the league and never lost to them at SJP

That's the point. How long have you been supporting Newcastle?

Would you be less worried if we'd lost every game we'd played against Wigan at home?

We've won 5 out of 7 at home to Wigan in the league and never lost to them at SJP

Would you be less worried if we'd lost every game we'd played against Wigan at home?

They'd be a bogey team then [emoji38] you only have to see mickthemagpie in the EU and politics thread, to see he's an olive short of a pizza .

Has to be 2 wins from 2, would be a disgrace otherwise. 2 comfortable wins.

Luckily Rafa's had a fortnight to get ready for this next run, so I'm sure we're ready.

Agree. We can't be dropping points to Wigan and Burton.

We seem to be at the stage of the season where I'm just massively uncomfortable pre-game.

I'm absolutely clamming for a good win today. One of those no hassle, early couple of goals ones then I can enjoy the weekend. ?

We seem to be at the stage of the season where I'm just massively uncomfortable pre-game.

I'm absolutely clamming for a good win today. One of those no hassle, early couple of goals ones then I can enjoy the weekend. ?

Same here, but it's infinitely preferable to not giving a shit because you know it doesn't matter.

Same here, but it's infinitely preferable to not giving a s*** because you know it doesn't matter.

100%

Same here, but it's infinitely preferable to not giving a shit because you know it doesn't matter.

:thup:

Absolutely, these runs always come to an end. I just hope this particular one of Wigans doesn't happen this season. Won't be surprised if it does though, typical Newcastle.

Absolutely, these runs always come to an end. I just hope this particular one of Wigans doesn't happen this season. Won't be surprised if it does though, typical Newcastle.

:lol: there's no sapient logic behind this btw.

:lol: there's no sapient logic behind this btw.

Logic and Newcastle United have never been comfortable bedfellows  though!

Obertan scored the winner against Leicester and a year and a half later they won the Premier League. Howay Gabby!

Joking aside, an early goal would settle us down hugely this afternoon

Pitch is going to be water logged if this rain holds up.

Where's this rain? I know it's forecast but i'm in Waalsend and there's nowt.

been watching the radar, was at wallsend park earlier- it passed us , just to the south looks like jarrow and mackemland got it all.