Newcastle United v Leeds United - 14/04/17 @ 19:45 (Live on Sky)

tgarve

i think the team will look horrifically s**** tomoz, ive a feeling Rafa will grind draws out to get over the line.

he tried to do it last season, didn't work :undecided:

Nah I don't think he tried to grind draws out last season.

i think the team will look horrifically s**** tomoz, ive a feeling Rafa will grind draws out to get over the line.

he tried to do it last season, didn't work  :undecided:

When did he do that last season? We were never in a position were a draw would have been a good result.

When did he do that last season? We were never in a position were a draw would have been a good result.

villa? we needed a win and set up for a draw

Didn't we totally dominate that game and only draw due to poor finishing? :lol:

Didn't we totally dominate that game and only draw due to poor finishing? :lol:

Yes, but Rafa told Mitrovic and Colback to miss those chances.

David pruttons prediction

It's a tough call, Newcastle fans don't like me going against them yet when I backed them to draw against Sheff Wed they lost!

Leeds meanwhile, came good at Preston after a couple of defeats.Its the business end of the season and for that reason I foresee a hard fought draw at

St James Park!

Prutton predicts 2-2

No Dave it's not that we don't like u going against us it's just that if the league table went on your predictions we would be fucking relegation fodder u daft cunt

Did he fuck set up for a draw man

He set the team up pretty much the same as when we beat Palace and Swansea in the previous games

No wonder mackems come out with that shite like that when our own fans are spouting

It's a tough call, Newcastle fans don't like me going against them yet when I backed them to draw against Sheff Wed they lost!

Leeds meanwhile, came good at Preston after a couple of defeats.Its the business end of the season and for that reason I foresee a hard fought draw at

St James Park!

Prutton predicts 2-2

No Dave it's not that we don't like u going against us it's just that if the league table went on your predictions we would be f***ing relegation fodder u daft c***

:lol:

He is a proper mug.

Guest chopey

St James Park!

Prutton predicts 2-2

No Dave it's not that we don't like u going against us it's just that if the league table went on your predictions we would be f***ing relegation fodder u daft c***

:lol:

He is a proper mug.

I've been to every home game this season and met most of the opposing teams away fans in the bars before the match and they all love Newcastle but that is where the love stops the rest of the pundits and people associated with the championship hate us.

Ive also been to every home game under Rafa and see his tactics as gaining control first before going on to a plan B of an attempted increase of tempo.    With his pedigree of being in every scenario going, he wont drop his arse and I expect nowt to change from now until any promotion is secured.

What is interesting then is if he'll go 2 up top to placate the shoe wavers if we're in a position of having a title wrapped up.

I'm pretty sure he won't, he'll start preparing for next season. Which I think means keeping the 4-2-3-1.

I reckon he will as well but a one off game is more of my thinking as an experiment if anything is a dead rubber.  FWIW the tactics he uses now will be here until he leaves and will start to bear fruit next season with the right signings.

Bit like Spurs and we won 5-1 .amazing when you go for it what happens  :lol:

Ultra cautious Rafa will grind it out dont worry

We had no strikers on the pitch and scored three times. I'm not sure that was "going for it".

Guest gallows

Darlow

Yedlin.      Lascellas.        Clark.      Dummett

Hayden.      Shelvey

Ritchie.            Diame        Gouffran

Murphy

Hopefully!

This looks like a 1-1 selection

Gouffran out; Atsu in ... and we have a 3-0 win

Bit like Spurs and we won 5-1 .amazing when you go for it what happens  :lol:

Ultra cautious Rafa will grind it out dont worry

We had no strikers on the pitch and scored three times. I'm not sure that was "going for it".

nowt to do with strikers, its how you tell them to play at times, the tactics