Newcastle United v Leeds United - 14/04/17 @ 19:45 (Live on Sky)

tgarve

Even more worried about this following today's results. Our poor performances and now a little more pressure, can't see anything other than a defeat.

0-2

Ah, man. Come on. We need to be positive at all times.

Just can't afford to lose tonight. Even a draw would leave us with 8pts gap from Hudds with 4 games to play.

Win tonight and we're all but up imo. Lose, and they can all just fuck off. Hate Leeds as well, so really don't want to fucking lose this.

Even more worried about this following today's results. Our poor performances and now a little more pressure, can't see anything other than a defeat.

0-2

:lol: I'm not even sure when people are being serious any more

Guest ElCid

Happy enough with that, Gouffran aside.

Defo still can't believe he can't see what a waste of space gouffran is mind beggers belief

I'd have had Hanley in ahead of Mbemba, as Wood is big and physical. Escapes me how Gouffran continues to get a game - perhaps Rafa just doesn't trust Attsu?

Me too. Hanley has done OK when he's come in.

Perez and Mitrovic seem to benefit each other so I'm happy with those two up top. Gouffran as always is depressing to see on the teamsheet but Hayden back in there is a big boost.

Gonna be a tough game this, expecting a very cagey (aka shit) game as the first goal will be fucking massive.