Newcastle United v Leeds United - 14/04/17 @ 19:45 (Live on Sky)

tgarve

I'm​ not really nervous, we seem to do better in the bigger games. I think this will be the first time I've went to consecutive home games for a couple of years, really looking forward to it too. Going for 3-1 to us.

I fancy us to win by the odd goal. Leeds definitely have the ability to overpower teams but they've usually been tactically naive when I've seen them this season. If it's 0-0 after 55 minutes they'll start to lose their shape a bit and we'll take advantage.

People are quick to try and take the piss out of people predicting a defeat, but it's a prediction that hasn't been pulled out of thin air. We've been poor at home this season against everyone never mind a team in the top 6.

People are quick to try and take the p*ss out of people predicting a defeat, but it's a prediction that hasn't been pulled out of thin air. We've been poor at home this season against everyone never mind a team in the top 6.

This is absolute hoop by the way.

People are quick to try and take the p*ss out of people predicting a defeat, but it's a prediction that hasn't been pulled out of thin air. We've been poor at home this season against everyone never mind a team in the top 6.

This is absolute hoop by the way.

Can pick about 3-4 games where we've been really good but after that I would be struggling.

Poor is harsh tbf. But we have been poor in most of them, have we been at least very good in any in the league?

Obviously depends on your definition of 'very good', but off the top of my head:

Brighton

Reading

Brentford

Ipswich

Birmingham

Rotherham (second half more than the first admittedly)

Can you name as many away games this season where we've been 'very good'?

Carlisle playing at Hartlepool that afternoon so gettin back in to Newcastle between 6 and 7. Rumours of West Ham fans stopping in Newcastle making a weekend of it before playing the mackems on Saturday..............gonna be interesting!

If our home form/performances are such a worry for some people, Leeds aren't exactly spectacular away from home fwiw.

We've got the joint 6th best home record in the league and they've got the 6th best away record.

They've got the joint 7th best.

Can only see us, Brighton, Huddersfield, Fulham and Barnsley as having a better away record unless I'm missing one?

If our home form/performances are such a worry for some people, Leeds aren't exactly spectacular away from home fwiw.

We've got the joint 6th best home record in the league and they've got the 6th best away record.

Can only see us, Brighton, Huddersfield, Fulham and Barnsley as having a better away record unless I'm missing one?

Sheff Wed.

They are equal with Wolves - 27 points, which is interesting considering how low down Wolves are in the league

Sheffield Wednesday. And Wolves have a better goal difference away than Leeds