Newcastle United 1 - 1 Leeds United - 14/04/17 - Post-match deflation from pg 26

Dave

What the hell are you moaning about Coöback for? It was a foul he had to make and miles from goal. Lascelles was the one no where near where he should have been.

Because he's shit? And made yet another fucking rediculous challenge?

What the hell are you moaning about Colback for? It was a foul he had to make and miles from goal. Lascelles was the one no where near where he should have been.

Because he's a liability. As soon as he came on we all knew we'd be under more pressure. I'd rather have had Diame  in midfield.

Hell, I'd rather have had Stephen Hawking in midfield for that matter.

had about 50 chances to put them away, f*** this ref. f*** the game of football.

What's the ref got to do with it?  Our poor finishing has cost us again.

5 mins of stoppage time? suspect pen no-calls? why do you need to always quote me?

I don't, you always blame the ref in a toy out of prams manner when he had little to do with it.

Had little to do with it? He was fucking shocking again. Five minutes, taking the absolute piss. Can't remember a single stoppage. Blatant penalty not given as well.

Was always the result the minute I saw colback coming on. Nailed on give away for a free kick the opposition would score from. Over celebrating and swearing at the Leeds fans and bench after we scored would have been tempting fate less than a colback substitution. 

What the hell are you moaning about Coöback for? It was a foul he had to make and miles from goal. Lascelles was the one no where near where he should have been.

We went to shit the minute he came on. The players from both teams must know how shite he is.

How is that a ridiculous challenge? He stopped a counter attack long way from our goal :lol:

Guest gallows

why are u all surprised?

I told you from the start that the line-up had 1-1 written all over it

Rafa is a c*ut!!!!

How is that a ridiculous challenge? He stopped a counter attack long way from our goal :lol:

He is shit but it was a tactical foul a good one at that.

Guest Spark

What the hell are you moaning about Colback for? It was a foul he had to make and miles from goal. Lascelles was the one no where near where he should have been.

He "had to make it" because he's slow and weak. It's the only way he can stop anyone. And there was no real danger anyway.

Guest neesy111

How is that a ridiculous challenge? He stopped a counter attack long way from our goal [emoji38]

This.

Only saw the second half. Undeserved equaliser but I have to say that was really enjoyable and I'm quite proud of the side. Not the most talented group of players but really edifying to see that kind of application and the comprehensive outfighting of the opposition. Wish we could see that kind of hunger and atmosphere week in week out rather than just big games like this.

If we can treat each game as huge as this next season and invest astutely in the summer we might be okay.

Ritchie and Hayden were class :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Can't believe the commentators were praising Colback for that free kick...

Probably because it was a good foul?

[emoji38] Lost for words at this. He was going nowhere. Free kick and they lump it into the box.

Can't believe the commentators were praising Colback for that free kick...

Probably because it was a good foul?

a good foul? The guy was by the half way line ffs... From the free kick they could lump everyone forward. Yes we switched off after that. But still Colback shouldn't be doing that there.

why are u all surprised?

I told you from the start that the line-up had 1-1 written all over it

Rafa is a c*ut!!!!

Given we deserved to win the game and wasted a plethora of chances your prophecy was more luck than judgement me thinks.