Newcastle United 1 - 1 Leeds United - 14/04/17 - Post-match deflation from pg 26

Dave

Guest gallows

If Rafa had been bold with his lineup, a late goal would not have made  a difference, because we would have been up 3-0 by then

Rafa is a c**t!!

Got a lot in common then.

.... not really

I predicted a 1-1 result, with that  line-up.

Rafa thought he had a winning team

Rafa must go .....

Guest gallows

If Rafa had been bold with his lineup, a late goal would not have made  a difference, because we would have been up 3-0 by then

Rafa is a c**t!!

f***ing idiot.

have you read the forum rules?

Rafa is a c**t!!

.... not really

Rafa must go .....

And replaced with who

Rafa is a c**t!!

.... not really

Rafa must go .....

:dowiespin: :dowiespin: :dowiespin: :dowiespin: :dowiespin:

Rafa is a c**t!!

.... not really

Rafa must go .....

And replaced with who

Probably Atsu as player manager.

Guest firetotheworks

Rafa is a c**t!!

.... not really

Rafa must go .....

No one is this thick by accident. Ban.

I hate Colback as much as anyone on here, the Ginger bloodless waste of a shirt doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a football pitch. However, yes it was his fault for getting too tight and getting skinned, but if he didn't make that foul Leeds were on the counter with men over and if they'd have scored he'd be getting shredded for not making the foul, fine margins.

Lascelles on the other hand, captain clock off, he scored his goal, job done, go again, oh shit we're still playing? He's been a liability for too long now and a great performance from us in what was a tight contest was thrown away. It feels like a defeat because it should have been a victory. Harsh on us, but let's not lose focus here, a few nightmare seconds doesn't change a great performance into a shit one, just a great result into a shit one.

Rafa is a c**t!!

.... not really

Rafa must go .....

WUM or not, I wasn't referring to the line up.

Big positive for me from the game was Mitro, thought he was excellent, Gayle's goals have been so important to us but he doesn't get involled the way Mitro did tonight, hopefully he takes heart from this and carries that into the last 4, we need goals though.

Big positive for me from the game was Mitro, thought he was excellent

His movement and positioning is fucking appalling.  He hardly ever makes the correct runs that would put him in goalscoring positions.  We'd have won comfortably with a striker who cared about movement and positioning on the pitch.

Guest ElCid

Colback had to make the foul, but he should never have got himself in a position where he had to do something like that. He's too slow and doesn't anticipate play. Complete contrast to Hayden's performance tonight.

Exactly good foul my arse he was so out of position he had to make the foul as the player had lost him. Doesn't take away the fact it was a total fuck up by Lascelles also and Diame who switched off for the runner to get the ball. For 80 minutes we were very good.

Ref has to answer for the random 5 added on minutes. And the denied penalty on Mbemba. This division has been incredibly shit to us.

Not spotting the clear foul on Mbemba was fucking shocking, aye.