Ipswich Town 3-1 Newcastle United - 17/04/17 - Post-match reaction from page 33

BlueStar

Sky bet, only put a fiver on it though.

Also been betting on hudds/Brighton win and us draw/lose, tenner a time, another £80 in the back pocket should hudds hold on today.

Easy money man,.

Cheers, I'll wait until after this game for the market to open again.

anyone putting money on us not going up?

Already have. 66-1 before this game.

Where was that market?

Also been betting on hudds/Brighton win and us draw/lose, tenner a time, another £80 in the back pocket should hudds hold on today.

Easy money man,.

That market wasn't open for me, had to settle on Hudds top 2 finish through Betfair.

anyone putting money on us not going up?

Already have. 66-1 before this game.

Where was that market?

Easy money man,.

That market wasn't open for me, had to settle on Hudds top 2 finish through Betfair.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2hp3jae.jpg

Everyone should put this bet on till the games run out.

http://i68.tinypic.com/122gqva.png

Been out all day trying to ignore this in some vein hope we'd win and be nearly there.

"Newcastle F-"

"Spurs C-" :lol:

I'm never quite sure who's old enough to get that joke :lol:.

Off to listen to the theme tune.

We are suffering from th fact that every club wants to beat us.  Watching this Huddersfield Derby game, Derby could not give a flying fart about it

Comes with the territory.

We just dont have a replacement for Gayle.

Ritchie has been singlehandedly holding us up for most of this run in in regards to end product, our highest scorers in the last 17 since Gayles injury are Ritchie on 7 & Murphy/Perez on 3 each. Add to that Gayles movement opens spaces for others, then the likes of Shelvey can do more.

Guest neesy111

Rafa;

"Made too many mistakes - need to understand when to play and not to. "

We need to play, full stop. I saw nothing today.

We made mistakes for the goals we conceded but fucking hell we deserved zero from that.

Back from the match, live 8 miles away. That was an embarrassing walk to the car park.  Lost count of how many times we seemed to hoof it to Atsu, our shortest player ? Diame looked shocked every time he was passed the ball, by the time he woke up he was surrounded.  The ref was a bit of a plank but had nothing to do with any of the goals conceded. Every one was not good enough, backing off etc

Bunch of useless, bottling bastards our lot, to lose the league to a team we've beaten twice this season and then put us in the position of scraping second - they should hang their heads

Just got home from Ipswich. Absolutely fucking awful that. Didn't even try to play.

Players seem to be bottling it, all scared of the ball again like they were last season when we were going down. Nobody wants to play.

The formation isn't the issue really, it's how we're not even trying to pass the ball and play any football. Rafa cannot be telling them to only play like this, something very wrong.

I am no fan of Elliot but he should come in, Darlow needs time out. Shocking today.

All in all, pretty furious with an utterly pathetic effort from all in black and white today. Weak men, no leaders. Need to grow some balls and get over the line.

Need to just get over the line and then start the job of building a side for the Premier League. Need some proper leaders.

Just got home from Ipswich. Absolutely fucking awful that. Didn't even try to play.

Players seem to be bottling it, all scared of the ball again like they were last season when we were going down. Nobody wants to play.

The formation isn't the issue really, it's how we're not even trying to pass the ball and play any football. Rafa cannot be telling them to only play like this, something very wrong.

I am no fan of Elliot but he should come in, Darlow needs time out. Shocking today.

All in all, pretty furious with an utterly pathetic effort from all in black and white today. Weak men, no leaders. Need to grow some balls and get over the line.

Need to just get over the line and then start the job of building a side for the Premier League. Need some proper leaders.

This is exactly what's worrying me, it's almost like it's ingrained in our players to just cave when there's any pressure on them, it's probably why they've been so shit at home this season as well. We drastically need a serious overhaul of the majority of the team because as it stands none of them are showing any inclination to stand up and be counted. Nothing anyone does, not even Rafa, seems to have any affect on this at all.