Newcastle United vs Preston North End - 24/04/2017 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

I heard yesterday our record on  monday is something like no wins in 30 matches??

The atmosphere hinges on Saturday.am i right in thinking if either Reading or Hudders win we cant officially go up if we beat Preston?

Cant predict until Sunday  :lol:

Apparently since Mcgeady signed for them he has been in the best form of his life. A 50K crowd will be just nice motivation for someone like him especially if we are muted and grumbling at our own team. We need to make it hostile and uncomfortable for him and his team and get behind our own.

I heard yesterday our record on  monday is something like no wins in 30 matches??

The atmosphere hinges on Saturday.am i right in thinking if either Reading or Hudders win we cant officially go up if we beat Preston?

Cant predict until Sunday  :lol:

Beat Villa on a Monday.........

Guest palnese

The manager needs to somehow relax the player this week for this.

Should take the squad on a bonding trip to New York.

Predicting this result is going to be tough. Must win, but pressure is through the roof. Suspect Rafa will be playing it tight and hoping to nick it, but if we go one behind it will crumble us. Without Clark and Gayle we just don't have enough quality at either end.

I'm hoping Preston don't feel they have anything to play for so roll over a bit.

We've got to play Mitrovic in this one. 4

goals in two games this season against Preston.

For all I was borderline suicidal after the results yesterday I think we'll get a good win here and settle a few nerves.

Guest neesy111

It's going to be a long week.

Not sure whether that will benefit us or not?  Sometimes the players will be desperate to get back to the pitch but gives everyone time to get themselves together for what is a must win game now.

Guest neesy111

I think it's ideal that there's a week before the next game. Get everyone settled, prepared and forget about Leeds. Go into this positively and hopefully smash Preston.

Don't you mean Ipswich?

Think it's likely to be pressure off by the time we play. Fulham will be desperate to get that playoff spot and probably have just as much quality as Huddersfield, who aren't playing great themselves. Think Fulham will get some sort of result, and our game will be a bit calmer as a result.

Clark is the important one for me. Somehow I see our play has been poor when Gayle starts. Constantly hoofing it up to him. If he was to play, Mitro needs to be behind him. Perez and Diame are just not worth it to play them there anymore.

Guest neesy111

Find it ridiculous we've only lost 2 league games when Gayle hasn't started.  Feels as though we've struggled more without him.

Guest reefatoon

I hope Preston are cowards and sit off us like Leeds did.  If they come and press us high up the pitch, it will not be fun to watch.

It won't be fun to watch no matter what, that's a guarantee. Let's just hope we can squeeze out one of those turgid 1-0 wins we used to be good at.