Newcastle United vs Preston North End - 24/04/2017 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

We can't score for s*** so I don't know what all you 4-0/5-0 predictors have been sniffing.

I reckon it'll be max 2-0. Daryl Murphy and Ciaran Clark to score

States we can't score for s***, predicts we score twice.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the N-O logic.

I get what you're saying but we have struggled to score lately. That said, I think we up our game tonight and find a way to score 2 goals.

I don't see any way that we can score 4-5 goals.

Happy?

I'm never happy, but thanks for asking :)

Guest neesy111

If we can score two, there's no reason why we can't score four.

A shitty 1-0 would do me nicely  :lol:

Any win will do, just need to get the win at any cost.

if anita doesn't score a bicycle kick from the half way line I'll be disappointed

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Indeed, Rafa out!!

In fact if Paul Dummett's pass completion rate doesn't exceed 5% then I will be disappointed.  I know I am setting him a high benchmark but if you don't stretch you'll never reach

I can't see Rafa changing anything formation wise, but today we might get to see it working effectively for the first time in a long while. With the pressure being more or less off, some of the players who have been too nervous to pass it around with any confidence might suddenly find their touch. I expect we'll see a lot more bringing the ball out from defence for example.

I can't see Rafa changing anything formation wise, but today we might get to see it working effectively for the first time in a long while. With the pressure being more or less off, some of the players who have been too nervous to pass it around with any confidence might suddenly find their touch. I expect we'll see a lot more bringing the ball out from defence for example.

Surely the pressure is actually on? The expectation will be massive.

Surely the pressure is actually on? The expectation will be massive.

Compared to what the pressure would have been if Huddersfield had won on Saturday, tonight will seem like a party. We need 3 points from 3 games basically. It's hardly a massive ask.

Just spoken to my man who works at the club.......Gayle is the only injury they have. Clark definitely playing and he seems to think Mitro will get the nod after his Leeds performance.

Players seem relaxed about tonight but everyone disappointed about the last few weeks.

Seems to know about as much as I do and I live 200 miles away.

You referred to Benitez as a 'fraud' after our last game, so I think it's fair to say you know the square root of f*** all son.

:lol:

Imagine calling Benitez a fraud after putting up with Pardew, John Carver and McClaren in recent seasons. Some whoppers follow this club.

You referred to Benitez as a 'fraud' after our last game, so I think it's fair to say you know the square root of f*** all son.

No need to get upset because your ITK pal is a fraud, too. Should probably consider deleting your account if you thought that post was serious.

No need to get upset because your ITK pal is a fraud, too. Should probably consider deleting your account if you thought that post was serious.

I didn't see it so ignore my post above. :lol:

if anita doesn't score a bicycle kick from the half way line I'll be disappointed

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Indeed, Rafa out!!

In fact if Paul Dummett's pass completion rate doesn't exceed 5% then I will be disappointed.  I know I am setting him a high benchmark but if you don't stretch you'll never reach

Go crazy - I demand a PD one touch pass or cross