Moment of the season 16/17

Heron

Gayle's winner vs Norwich - absolutely pivotal moment with Perez' winner at Brighton second! Two mental goal celebrations too!

Hopefully there is one more to come on Sunday!

Gayle v Norwich. If I remember correctly at that stage it would have put them 7 points clear of us, it really took the stuffing out of a team who I thought would be our main promotion rival.

Second Murphy away to Brentford for me. We had just lost to Blackburn the last championship game before, were looking really shaky at the time. Brentford equalised and by all accounts it was backs to the wall, then we scored against the run of play and went on another decent run. Seemed a pivotal goal.

Henri--all would be forgiven--Lansbury's 89th minute goal for Villa to equalise against Brighton, just seconds after Jack Colback scores his third and our 5th at home to Barnsley (increasing his sell on value significantly...).  :drool:

My moment of the season was the last few minutes of the Brighton away game, the raking long ball by Shelvey, Atsu taking it down, beating his man and squaring it for Perez to side foot home and win the game.

That was mint.

Richie not shelvey

My moment of the season was the last few minutes of the Brighton away game, the raking long ball by Shelvey, Atsu taking it down, beating his man and squaring it for Perez to side foot home and win the game.

That was mint.

Richie not shelvey

That was mint.

Was it.  :lol: Fair enough.

The Gayle and Perez winners as already mentioned for pure joy and turning our form around.

For me, Derby's late equaliser against Huddersfield on Easter Monday was massive in changing the mood.

About ten minutes to two on Sunday when it flashes up on the scoreboard that Brighton failed at Villa. Cue scenes of absolute fucking bedlam. Believe!

really? i think you will be surprised at how un bedlam it will be  :hmm:

About ten minutes to two on Sunday when it flashes up on the scoreboard that Brighton failed at Villa. Cue scenes of absolute f***ing bedlam. Believe!

really? i think you will be surprised at how un bedlam it will be  :hmm:

I would surprised, certainly.

QPR (a) 6-0, biggest away win in 54 years on an absolutely sweltering evening. 27 degrees at Kick off.

We absolutely trumped them.

Up there with the best games I have been to, and definitely one of the happiest. Unbelievable day from start to finish!