CHAMPIONS 3 - 0 Barnsley // Aston Villa 1 - 1 Brighton - 07/05/17 - WOOOOOOO

Dave

Really throughly enjoyed that Villa equaliser.

The fact it was so unlikely and I'd resigned to us finishing second made it ten times better and I must have celebrated five times harder than if we had won and Villa won 2-0 and made it comfortable.

I was delighted, first time footballs made me feel that happy for a long time.

Guest neesy111

You can all thank my Brighton supporting mate. Ordered a bottle of champagne once they scored when we were sat in the bar this afternoon  :lol: :lol: :lol: twat

Fucking hell.  :lol: :lol: :lol:  Hope you rubbed it in.

You can all thank my Brighton supporting mate. Ordered a bottle of champagne once they scored when we were sat in the bar this afternoon  :lol: :lol: :lol: twat

Fucking hell.  :lol: :lol: :lol:  Hope you rubbed it in.

Oh yes.

Did you take it off him for yourself?

Me and the laddie just in, left the house at 9.30, what a day, everything about are day has been utterly amazing.

The boy is absolutely buzzing(I am as well if truth be known), something he wont forget for the rest of his life, this is what its all about.

moments of the match - barnley cunts going mental and setting off flares when brighton scored, and gayle doing the going up/going down celebration when he scored.

Hope this does not affect Rafa's budget.

Sorry, but wtf? :lol:

It's been mentioned before. Ashley might think we are better than we are etc. Doubt it but you never know.

The day we are crowned champions and you are worrying about a lesser budget because of it. :lol:

Enjoy the day mate!

Did some idiots in the Strawberry Corner spread that Brighton had scored in the first half? Massive cheer went up at a random point and spread along the East Stand and part of the Milburn.

Everyone around us in the Leazes thought it must've been a Brighton goal, canny shock at HT when it showed 0-0 on the big screen :lol:

Guest neesy111

Did some idiots in the Strawberry Corner spread that Brighton had scored in the first half? Massive cheer went up at a random point and spread along the East Stand and part of the Milburn.

Everyone around us in the Leazes thought it must've been a Brighton goal, canny shock at HT when it showed 0-0 on the big screen :lol:

Don't you mean a Villa goal?

Blame Bet365 they flashed that villa had scored 1st half.