CHAMPIONS 3 - 0 Barnsley // Aston Villa 1 - 1 Brighton - 07/05/17 - WOOOOOOO

Dave

Amazing. Went to get the car wash and just as I went through it came through Villa had equalised. Went fucking mental, the assistant thought I was disturbed or liked car washed a bit too much. Radio cut out and that was the longest couple of minutes. Get in! Feel sorry for Chris but not his players.

Amazing. Went to get the car wash and just as I went through it came through Villa had equalised. Went f***ing mental, the assistant thought I was disturbed or liked car washed a bit too much. Radio cut out and that was the longest couple of minutes. Get in! Feel sorry for Chris but not his players.

:lol: :lol:

Can just see her speaking to her colleague: "Oh God, no. The shopping trolley enthusiast has added another string to his bow..."

Even on friday, my gaffer was still saying that 'all they had to do was win at Villa', and was confident they would, despite their last couple of results.

Roll on tomorrow.... might have me P45 handed to me!! hehe

How can Radio Newcastle still sound depressing as f*** after tonight? :lol:

John Anderson can suck the life out of anything.

in 09/10 we had Lockwood going mental saying every goal was brilliant, this year we've got him.

No wonder the perception of the two seasons has been so different, despite there only being 8 points between them  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

How route 1 was the third goal  [emoji38]

It's definitely because we reverted to 442.

I have to be honest. I had never read those quotes before. I just hated Stockdale for being the most punchable face that we've come across this season. That quote just made me hated him even more.

Owh and this image.

3ca05273-b444-4fb0-bdda-4719890aae33.jpg

Good player but just don't like him. Compare that picture to how he celebrated after winning promotion. 

Still can't believe it. Fantastic day. So nice to see those celebrations too. Clearly meant a lot to the players and we'll fucking done to most of them.

Results really did go our way in the last few weeks.