Pre-Season 2018/19: Newcastle United 0 - 1 FC Augsburg (FT)

ponsaelius

We're so much better with Jonjo in the team, Ki is a ice footballer too. We so need a focal point up top, Rondon can hopefully give us that.

What does it even matter anymore with Ashley here? There's no chance to ever progress. All that matters is getting as much hate stirred up and pressure on him as possible

True but I'm holding on to the hope that if we do ok someone might just buy us. Admittedly the fat tit probably won't sell, so hounding him out is probably the way.

Hounding him out will only happen if things are going bad to maybe turn the spineless happy clappers though

Whats with the ridiculous holding on to the ball when its not our throw and then walking off and dropping it. Happened 4/5 times down the right. Bit of needless handbags for my liking.

It’s pretty common now to use that time to get back into position and reorganise. Ever notice how we’ve not had multiple balls with the ballboys for about 10 years?

We are basically the new West Brom/Stoke.

Whats with the ridiculous holding on to the ball when its not our throw and then walking off and dropping it. Happened 4/5 times down the right. Bit of needless handbags for my liking.

It’s pretty common now to use that time to get back into position and reorganise. Ever notice how we’ve not had multiple balls with the ballboys for about 10 years?

We are basically the new West Brom/Stoke.

Good god, could you imagine what we would look like without that time then.

Much better towards the end there, Shelvey & Kenedy make a massive difference as we know. Add a few more of our better players like Dubravka and hopefully Muto/Rondon and I think we'll be fine.

Ki looked great and will push Diame all the way, hopefully keeping Mo on his A game. It's also nice to know if Shelvey is out we have a playmaker to step in.

This is gonna be a long season..

Not so sure - swap Perez and Joselu out for Mutu and Rondon (if we get him), start with Kennedy and Dubravka (and maybe Ki) and it's not quite so doom and gloom.

We’re only a few decent results from the mood lifting but with the start of the season we have, it’s hard to see where that’s going to come from.

We can’t say pre season results are meaningless either, the writing was on the wall for Sunderland after the Celtic shit show last summer and we were all to happy to point that out.

We’re probably playing the German equivalent of Huddersfield today and we barely caused them any bother. The club has taken a massive step backward this summer (stating the obvious..)

Can’t see how things will turn around in the space of a week..

Pretty sure this is all an elaborate ploy to lure Spurs into a false sense of security.

Three in a row without scoring.

Add to this, they’ve been beaten to the punch re crocking Lejeune, and they won’t know what’s hit them/which way is up...  :undecided:

Fucking diabolical that like, got to be said. Absolutely zero cutting edge, presence or threat upfront. Joselu gives us nothing at all, may as well play with the extra man in the middle of the park and forget about a striker totally.

I’m not saying we’re not poor, but pre season results don’t mean anything.

Yeah, just a chance to shake off the rust.

:lol: Decent chance the rust is the only thing keeping us intact.

I’m not saying we’re not poor, but pre season results don’t mean anything.

Yeah, just a chance to shake off the rust.

:lol: Decent chance the rust is the only thing keeping us intact.

:lol: