Pre-Season 2018/19: Newcastle United 0 - 1 FC Augsburg (FT)

ponsaelius

Can still hear the commentator here, looking forward to him saying something naughty.

So the Youtube stream (or whatever) is still running whilst the paid for stream is switched off for half-time?

I'm opening Office to begin typing a letter of strong complaint. (not kidding)

Wahey! Two pages in a row I've been new page wombat..

You're Andy Millman bribing the bouncer to get in the VIP section while the rest of us are his agent and Barry from Eastenders sitting on the same couch.

Am I able to access this on PS4 YouTube? Hope my deleted post losing my shit over them charging doesn't get quoted by someone. :lol:

Go back a couple of pages for the link

wormy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhSM9iQDA4Y

Cheers, gents. :thup:

Make sure you don't miss out on window licker's first half ratings. It's a great website as well, with tons of variety in the articles. They are really fighting it hard against Ashley with deep deep detective work being made under cover.

Can still hear the commentator here, looking forward to him saying something naughty.

So the Youtube stream (or whatever) is still running whilst the paid for stream is switched off for half-time?

I'm opening Office to begin typing a letter of strong complaint. (not kidding)

Wahey! Two pages in a row I've been new page wombat..

You're Andy Millman bribing the bouncer to get in the VIP section while the rest of us are his agent and Barry from Eastenders sitting on the same couch.

It's literally the same seat!

Where's Murphy? Haven't checked the thread

Not in the squad I think.

Him, Lascelles and Dummett are feeling tight or something so they're just not risking it.