Is there a bigger cockend in football, than a certain John Terry?

Big Geordie

His missed penalty vs Man Utd is one of my favourite non-NUFC football moments.  The way he strutted up adjusting his captain's armband [emoji38]

Was that in the Champions League Final? Completely forgot that happened [emoji38]

Yeah. It was absolutely funny as fuck.

:lol: :thup: Think it was the kick to win the trophy iirc.

His missed penalty vs Man Utd is one of my favourite non-NUFC football moments.  The way he strutted up adjusting his captain's armband [emoji38]

Was that in the Champions League Final? Completely forgot that happened [emoji38]

Yeah. It was absolutely funny as f***.

Aye. Remember thinking "Terry's taking it?!" but his walk was so confident... so arrogant I was sure he would score... then the world adjusted perfectly.

Guest firetotheworks

Easily. Pepe for a start.

In terms of off the field stuff, probably. Terry's on the list though, definitely.

Would of gone down a Legend here/Anyother club (don't kid yaself)  but off field problems ruined something England had under Fabio

In footballing terms yes, but the guy is a complete and utter prick by all accounts and sorry but I wouldn't regard him as a legend. I'd be greatful for his service but I'd still think hes an arsehole. What he did to his teammate Wayne Bridge is unforgivable.

Would of gone down a Legend here/Anyother club (don't kid yaself)  but off field problems ruined something England had under Fabio

In footballing terms yes, but the guy is a complete and utter prick by all accounts and sorry but I wouldn't regard him as a legend. I'd be greatful for his service but I'd still think hes an arsehole. What he did to his teammate Wayne Bridge is unforgivable.

Ryan Giggs did worse and gets nowhere near as bad press mind

Two wrongs don't make a right. Giggs deserves every bit of stick as well. I think Giggs is a cunt too fwiw.

"would of" :anguish:

Throw him in the grammar slammer!! :aww:

Guest firetotheworks

Giggs didn't racially abuse anyone on top of it, which is a big part of the disdain for Terry.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Giggs deserves every bit of stick as well. I think Giggs is a cunt too fwiw.

Not defending Terry at all, just find the fact that Giggs gets away with people barely mentioning it strange

Giggs didn't racially abuse anyone on top of it, which is a big part of the disdain for Terry.

'Terry, 31, shouted "f*** off, f*** off ... f***ing black c***, f***ing knobhead", at Ferdinand, 27, after being "goaded" by the QPR defender over an alleged affair with a "team-mate's missus", during the heated incident at Loftus Road, Westminster magistrates court heard.'

:anguish: