Florian Lejeune (now playing for Rayo Vallecano)

sempuki

Well, i went from really liking Harry Kane to basically hating him now for this. :lol:

Same, hope he falls down a well.

Never liked the mumbling cunt. Given far too much leniency by refs, because of them being shit scared of banning an England squad member. Fucking joke.

If we are being honest, only Clark and Lejuene are trustful, all others are gash.  I would rather play Dummett there.

Agreed. Prefer to play an injured Dummett instead of the unuseful Lacelle. I mean it's so obvious, the hint is in his name!! Sell Lacelle ffs.

Was gutted when he went down, as he seems like the real deal, glad he'll be back soon [emoji106]

Our team is definitely on the short side, we definitely need to add some height....or just buy Crouch and split him into 3

Was gutted when he went down, as he seems like the real deal, glad he'll be back soon [emoji106]

Our team is definitely on the short side, we definitely need to add some height....or just buy Crouch and split him into 3

Am I right in thinking I seen a graphic on here that Lejeune had the best defensive header % in La Liga and Joselu had the best offensive header %?

If so, I'm hoping these 2 add some threat to set pieces and save us from them aswell :lol:

Rather than from an inbred island? :)

If you mean the British Isles, you know very little about their history if you imagine a homogeneous gene pool. If you mean Pitcairn Island then no, that would make me make me chuckle even more.

• 3 weeks later...