Florian Lejeune (now playing for Rayo Vallecano)

sempuki

Guest neesy111

Clark gave away a pel in one of his first games. Thought he was excellent except for the penalty but think he'll be back on the bench against Palace.

Think he looks a bit like a poor man's Alderweireld

Vs Reading IIRC.

Clark gave away a pel in one of his first games. Thought he was excellent except for the penalty but think he'll be back on the bench against Palace.

Think he looks a bit like Alderweireld

I think I likened him to a poor man's Jerome Boateng in pre season. I like this one too.

He was only being rotated in for Clark to rest anyway, and what you've said up there is what people used to say to defend Bramble.

Bramble had a history of it though and did it throughout his career. There's no indication that's a feature of Lejeune's game.

Don't disagree at all but you cant say Lejeune had a great game bar that mistake. He fucked up, simple.

With our lads doing so much defending we'll see more silly mistakes.

Won't forget Clark made a shocking mistake in the last game. But can't see Lejeune keeping his place for the next game.

And Lascelles had a big chunk of culpability in the last two goals conceded before today too.

He played well today tbf. The challenge for the penalty was dim as fuck, but one that all defenders will make at some point in their career; too eager to impress having being left out of the last few games, perhaps, tries to nip in and gets done by Long who has no intention of doing anything other than kicking the ball as far away as possible. Frustrating, but meh, just has to learn from it.