Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Just still looks completely lacking in confidence. It's like every time he's played for us has the look of someone who doesn't feel like he should be there. Think there's a capable player in there but in the current team there's not enough going on around him to help him reach his potential.

That and his crossing so far is comparable to the levels of Danny Simpson.

Just still looks completely lacking in confidence. It's like every time he's played for us has the look of someone who doesn't feel like he should be there. Think there's a capable player in there but in the current team there's not enough going on around him to help him reach his potential.

That and his crossing so far is comparable to the levels of Danny Simpson.

It does seem to be a confidence thing, you look at him and think he should be capable of really scaring teams. I think what made it stand out even more was when his brother played against us and showed far more fire and attacking intent...although tbf he was up against Manquillo. Still seemed to be a massive difference in attitude and confidence levels. Might be the expectation of playing for a bigger team as well I suppose.

I think Murphy is starting to get into it the more he starts now, caused Arsenal problems all through the first half.

Let’s see how he does in the next few games. I wouldn’t expect Kenedy to be starting any time soon, not after the last few games so the place is up for grabs.

Kenedy isn't rubbish like, he's seriously talented, and even though he's not reached peak-levels this season thus far, he was still very good against City away and was instrumental in the goal we scored.

Also don't think Murphy is that bad, it just looks like he's got confidence issues looking from the outside... I just rate Kenedy as technically & physically the far superior player.

Kenedy isn't rubbish like, he's seriously talented, and even though he's not reached peak-levels this season thus far, he was still very good against City away and was instrumental in the goal we scored.

Also don't think Murphy is that bad, it just looks like he's got confidence issues looking from the outside... I just rate Kenedy as technically & physically the far superior player.

Kenedy put in the single worst performance by a player in living memory against Cardiff and has done nowt else all season...

Guest firetotheworks

Kenedy put in the single worst performance by a player in living memory against Cardiff and has done nowt else all season...

Do you always judge players entirely on 4 matches like?

:lol:...but I literally just said he was instrumental in the goal v City, it would not be scored without him being on the pitch to control the ball and link up with Rondon to provide the assist for Yedlin. That's something, right?

His performance against Cardiff was actually impressively bad. It'll live with me as one of worst performances I've ever seen from a player of ours.

I like Kenedy though.

Not entirely.  But if walks like a duck...