Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Really hope he can step up when given the chance, we've some moments of great play at Man City and Stoke last season. I think he has perhaps struggled a bit with the pressure but the ability and talent is there.

I agree, he’s definitely got the tools. Like I said before, he needs to really come on and make an impression on a game, give Rafa something to think about.

He’s shown some nice touches here and there, lots of being shrugged off the ball and the one time he was put through on goal he scored against city.

Ritchie has been run into the ground recently so he’s bound to get a chance. Maybe with the team playing better he’ll get the ball in better positions.

I’d be made up if things started going well for him, he’s not a mercenary, this is his dream move pretty much.

Guest neesy111

Seems like a nice lad, but he's wank. Paying any fee for him was a mistake, but £12m+ takes the piss.

No way we'll see any return on that investment - I've already written him off.

:jesuswept:

Very frustrating that his brother starts every week and is always involved in the highlites. Shots off, assists, crosses.

Yeah, I was really excited when we signed him, as I had been crushing FM with the guy, until I realized we signed the wrong fucking brother.

Wow, nowt like writing someone off. There’s clearly a good player in there and he’s a confidence player. Rafa needs to find a way to bring his game along. Having behind Atsu in the picking order isn’t the answer that’s for sure.

Wow, nowt like writing someone off. There’s clearly a good player in there and he’s a confidence player. Rafa needs to find a way to bring his game along. Having behind Atsu in the picking order isn’t the answer that’s for sure.

So we're not allowed to write off someone who looks shite these days?

Think he’ll go to someone like Villa, Stoke, Derby in the summer for £8-10m.

I really hope so. £8m for him would be like turning water into wine.  A bit of a bigger shame is the decline of Ritchie.  I used to think he was decent, but he seems to have lost his attacking qualities.  We're now stuck with a bunch of completely unthreatening wingers and no number 10.  It's no wonder we struggle for goals.

I'm writing him off, he's shite.

Atsu gets games ahead of him and he's championship tier.

:thup: He's not up to it. He might get better one day, but unfortunately we haven't been in a position to give inferior players a run in the side; constantly fighting for our lives and no cup runs. Should be out on loan tbh.

Not sure I agree Atsu should be ahead of him mind - just wait until the team has stabilised and we've hopefully won a few games.  Am sure Rafa is protecting the lad and that he'll get the chance to impress.

We definitely can't afford playing someone who'll hold the team back for 5-6 games.

Diame, Joselu, Ritchie, Kenedy, Ayoze have all been afforded that luxury. But I get what you're saying, however if it's forced upon us the pressure would be off and he may be given a bit more leeway.