Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

His legs and energy count for a lot. I don’t rate him that highly as a footballer but I love his attitude and his running means he creates threats. I think he’s got a decent delivery and a decent shot so as long as we can stretch teams he’s useful 

Just makes such a huge difference to have a player who can knock the ball in from the right rather than cutting back. His shithousery is just an added bonus and well worth having him in the side for.

him coming back and us winning a couple of away games can’t be a coincidence, like. Dunno, just think he must be really good in the dressing room.

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Need a gif of him doing the game over signal near the end of the game 

Stuff like that is making him be one of favourite players, that and how direct he is, plus his seemingly infectious positivity

That long injury layoff did wonders for the perception of this guy. He's a below average player who gives his all and has good physical attributes. Really poor with his play under tight pressure and has his head down too much of the time.

Criminal that he didn't have the awareness to slide in Bruno earlier in the game.

Hopefully with Barnes back, we see less of him again.