Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Guest firetotheworks

Kenedy isn't rubbish like, he's seriously talented, and even though he's not reached peak-levels this season thus far, he was still very good against City away and was instrumental in the goal we scored.

Also don't think Murphy is that bad, it just looks like he's got confidence issues looking from the outside... I just rate Kenedy as technically & physically the far superior player.

Kenedy put in the single worst performance by a player in living memory against Cardiff and has done nowt else all season...

Do you always judge players entirely on 4 matches like?

His performance against Cardiff was actually impressively bad. It'll live with me as one of worst performances I've ever seen from a player of ours.

I like Kenedy though.

Yeah, I'm not even disagreeing with how shocking his performance was, because it was terrible and the worst performance I can remember from a Newcastle player, but you would think people would learn not to judge players on form, particularly when we've witnessed them playing really well.

Guest firetotheworks

Kenedy isn't rubbish like, he's seriously talented, and even though he's not reached peak-levels this season thus far, he was still very good against City away and was instrumental in the goal we scored.

Also don't think Murphy is that bad, it just looks like he's got confidence issues looking from the outside... I just rate Kenedy as technically & physically the far superior player.

Kenedy put in the single worst performance by a player in living memory against Cardiff and has done nowt else all season...

Not entirely.  But if walks like a duck...

That doesn't apply to the question. :lol:

We've witnessed him not being a duck, for a start.

His performance against Cardiff was actually impressively bad. It'll live with me as one of worst performances I've ever seen from a player of ours.

I like Kenedy though.

Yeah, I'm not even disagreeing with how shocking his performance was, because it was terrible and the worst performance I can remember from a Newcastle player, but you would think people would learn not to judge players on form, particularly when we've witnessed them playing really well.

:thup:

Not entirely.  But if walks like a duck...

That doesn't apply to the question. :lol:

We've witnessed him not being a duck, for a start.

He's not a duck, but you are a dick  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like he has no confidence at all - needs to get regular football like his brother but we are in no position to carry him

We are like, i say that because we're carrying about 8 players, he might as well jump on for the ride.

£12m ffs

That's like £120m in Ashley money. No wonder he doesnt wanna spend anything if he sees the clip of this lad

Fuck me sideways. Didn't realise he was £12m.  I assumed he was a throwaway free transfer.  He is absolutely wank and shows no sign of ever being anything other than shite.

Guest firetotheworks

Trying to work exactly what he did wrong in this match that's provoked the posts? In terms of his impact, he was Ole Gunnar Solskjær compared to Atsu.