Andreas Samaris

Nobody

Played 90 minutes last night for Benfica against Boavista. They won 5-1. Doesn't seem the kind of thing that'd happen for a player about to leave the club...

6 months left on his contract, at least they'll get a loan fee maybe ?

Played 90 minutes last night for Benfica against Boavista. They won 5-1. Doesn't seem the kind of thing that'd happen for a player about to leave the club...

Suggests he's not going anywhere to me.

He's not coming man. The other two signings have shown genuine progress since the stories broke, this guy ended up playing 90 mins yesterday for his club.

Probably the rumour was circulating to make it look like we were all systems go after Rafa threatened to quit in February. It's got us two signings anyway, Ashley probably figures that's enough for now.

Do you think that's where the money has gone? Charnley has spent it all on player packs in the hope he gets one of those 0.00001% of getting a proper worldbeater?

*I really don't know much about FIFA, but I'm aware of the news that Belgium is cracking down on EA's lootbox gambling mechanic.

Guest firetotheworks

75 on fifa :scared:

For those of us who don't know, is 75 good/bad/average? Obviously it's not superstar levels.

Pretty much bang average, also has no potential, being 29.

giphy.gif

I've been meaning to ask who that guy is. I really like his style. :lol: