Andreas Samaris

Nobody

Do people still want to sign him?

I do, still feel like we need another CM personally.

Despite knowing f*** all I imagine Samaris, Hayden, Shelvey and Merino would be the strongest set of CMs we have had in a long time.

:thup:

Anything that pushes Colback further down the pecking order is fine by me too.

Do people still want to sign him?

I do, still feel like we need another CM personally.

Despite knowing f*** all I imagine Samaris, Hayden, Shelvey and Merino would be the strongest set of CMs we have had in a long time.

What we've lacked in CM for a long time is focused high-intensity. We saw it briefly with Cabaye and Tiote, but it has been absent since. Finding a similar dynamic can also contribute towards creating chances by keeping possession well and opening up spaces for the attacking players to operate in.

It would be good to have a midfield that can close down attacks as well as help create, we seem wide open at times when teams attack us. if this guy could help it would be useful.

The best teams usually have midfields where all of them do that. I think that's the biggest problem with Shelvey, he's a class above going forward, but a bit of a passenger when we don't have the ball.

It would be good to have a midfield that can close down attacks as well as help Crete, we seem wide open at times when teams attack us. if this guy could help it would be useful.

fyp

Guest reefatoon

Would he be a Moussaka Sissoko replacement?

Been used so many times already that this has now actually become aids of the internet

Been used so many times already that this has now actually became aids of the internet

Crazy how quickly it spread like hades

It would be good to have a midfield that can close down attacks as well as help Crete, we seem wide open at times when teams attack us. if this guy could help it would be useful.

fyp

There's no thorkin need to fix my posts

I hope his talent is beta quality than our puns.

He's a Nu additition with Kappas to his name. Not great with the ball at his Theta but with Benitez the Chi's the limit. I just hope he doesn't become another sacrificial Lambda thRho.

Been used so many times already that this has now actually become aids of the internet

Think you should apollogise for this.

Think you should apollogise for this.

It's cool, I should be the one apollogising for making him feel so unfrappé.

O jogo must literally be the pits if it's not true like. Banged on about Samaris all summer.

If we are to believe Ryder (runs for cover)  he said we are talking to them about him.

Whether it happens or not is another matter entirely.

O jogo must literally be the pits if it's not true like. Banged on about Samaris all summer.

It's a daily football paper in Portugal IIRC. You're going to be doing a lot of low level news unless you're just making shit rumours up.