Andreas Samaris

Nobody

It won't happen. After all these puns either. [emoji38]

just as well as the ancient proverb said something about 'beware Greek caring giffs'

Plus one of our lot would probably punch the wooden horse.

It won't happen. After all these puns either. [emoji38]

just as well as the ancient proverb said something about 'beware Greek caring giffs'

Plus one of our lot would probably punch the wooden horse.

:spit:

It's a level 5 crock of shite.

i've wondered about this one from the off, us paying £15m or whatever from our budget on a 28 (i think) year old CM that hasn't really done a lot anywhere as far as i can tell

would make more sense for us to use that case for mccarthy and try to negotiate paying the rest next summer or something

It's a level 5 crock of s****.

i've wondered about this one from the off, us paying £15m or whatever from our budget on a 28 (i think) year old CM that hasn't really done a lot anywhere as far as i can tell

would make more sense for us to use that case for mccarthy and try to negotiate paying the rest next summer or something

Does the same not apply to McCarthy though? Think we're just facing these kinds of exorbitant fees for top tier internationals. Irrespective of where they are in the pecking order of that group. Whether we'll pay or not is another question.

It's a level 5 crock of s****.

Does the same not apply to McCarthy though? Think we're just facing these kinds of exorbitant fees for top tier internationals. Irrespective of where they are in the pecking order of that group. Whether we'll pay or not is another question.

but we know mccarthy is able to perform at a decent PL level and is 26, just makes a lot more sense than samaris

i could understand samaris if he'd done a bit more in his career so it was worth the gamble but he's been in greece until benfica and has hardly done a lot there it seems...

Finally, a replacement for Moussaka Sissoko.

Hope Hellas longer than the last Greek midfielder we had.

'It's an old pun sir, but it checks out.'

[emoji38]

No idea what he's actually like as a player BUT would like to see this happen as paying that much money for a 28 year old will show Rafa is very much in charge and we are thinking beyond resale value.

Though it would mean McCarthy won't be signing, which is a shame as I really rate him.

Seems like a weird one, unless we actually are going with three midfielders, which I doubt.

Samaris, Shelvey, Hayden and Merino is hardly overkill for two positions.

If anything I'd argue we are currently short considering Colback is trash.