Mikel Merino (now playing for Real Sociedad)

Disco

Guest neesy111

Future Spain international and seems an intelligent lad too. Not sure we have made a signing this good in a while. Arguably will be better than Cabaye.

Defintiely got a higher ceiling than Cabaye imo

He can last more than 70 minutes in a match for starters.

Future Spain international and seems an intelligent lad too. Not sure we have made a signing this good in a while. Arguably will be better than Cabaye.

Defintiely got a higher ceiling than Cabaye imo

Agreed 100%

Great that he's settled in so well, was a superb spot from Rafa and his team. This lad will start getting noticed more with time, Rafa is the perfect manager for younger lads like him to be working with really.

That is great news, was an absolute no brainer, but you still worry about things like this with our owner.

I didn't, he had an obligation to buy after a set amount of games. Not just an option but an OBLIGATION, there was absolutely no way it was going to end any other way. I understand people are rightfully pessimistic about this club but in this particularly case there was no reason to be.

That is great news, was an absolute no brainer, but you still worry about things like this with our owner.

I didn't, he had an obligation to buy after a set amount of games. Not just an option but an OBLIGATION, there was absolutely no way it was going to end any other way. I understand people are rightfully pessimistic about this club but in this particularly case there was no reason to be.

Eh? Don't you remember how Jonas was treat with his games played mandatory contract extension clause? Ashley prevented him from being selected.

Terrific news. I'd be very interested to know what Dortmund fans generally think of this as it looks like an absolute steal.

Wouldn't be the first player that hasn't looked like a world-beater that Rafa's apparently turned around, not even at this club. Probably the same way Villa fans feel about Clark.