Mikel Merino

Disco

That Spanish Gadgie has been tweeting again..

?Alberto Santacruz‏

@ a_santacruz

Follow Follow @a_santacruz

More  ?Alberto Santacruz Retweeted ?Alberto Santacruz

Newcastle is waiting to convince Benítez not to operate by force. There is an Athletic-Merino agreement and the last red and white offer that exceeds 15 million convinces English leaders, tied by the statements of their coach, although they do not rule out skipping it.

Is that suggesting the club are trying to force Benitez to sell him for 15m (euros I guess)?

Seems to have lost his form. :sad:

Eh? I thought he was very good tonight, certainly better than his other recent matches. Having a player that has the confidence and ability to trap the ball on his chest makes such a massive difference to us.

Eh? I thought he was very good tonight, certainly better than his other recent matches. Having a player that has the confidence and ability to trap the ball on his chest makes such a massive difference to us.

Agree! Had a very good first half and managed to keep the ball moving despite Burnley’s efforts to turn it into a Championship match.

Was average at best imo- he's not found the form he had at the start of the season. 

Guest firetotheworks

Looked a lot more composed on the ball than in previous matches. Sometimes he needs to play it a bit more simple, but Diame sterl the sher.

Guest firetotheworks

Looked a lot more composed on the ball than in previous matches. Sometimes he needs to play it a bit more simple, but Diame sterl the sher.

Is that a Geordie Jeans reference? [emoji38]

Oh my god, I never thought anyone would get that. [emoji38] :thup: