Mikel Merino

Disco

I wouldn't be surprised by much, but I don't see him leaving unless it's too allow a signing that Rafa thinks is more essential to keeping us up.

Lol as if we will sign a replacement

A signing more essential to keeping us up wouldn't be a replacement for Merino, it would be a striker.  Not that I advocate selling Merino to get a striker, we shouldn't need to do that at all if not for the fat piece of shit running the club.

I wouldn't be surprised by much, but I don't see him leaving unless it's too allow a signing that Rafa thinks is more essential to keeping us up.

People said the same thing when we sold Gascoigne to be fair. And we splashed out on Dave Beasant, Glyn Hodges and John Hendrie. That was in the good ole days though.

A signing more essential to keeping us up wouldn't be a replacement for Merino, it would be a striker.  Not that I advocate selling Merino to get a striker, we shouldn't need to do that at all if not for the fat piece of shit running the club.

I was more hinting that Rafa might only be desperate enough to sell Merino if he knew he could finalise a player who would be more vital to the survival effort. Like a striker.

Anyway, Charnley won’t work out the fax machine in time so it won’t happen.

Mikel Merino has to be a red-and-white player in the next few hours. The Newcastle, in the absence of the last fringes, would have already given approval to the transfer. Merino will sign for 6 seasons and agreements could be signed tomorrow x in the morning to be announced and presented in the afternoon