Newcastle United 0 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur - 13/08/17 (post-match from p28)

Kaizero

Biggest learning curve today is for Hayden. He'll make it as a PL player but you can tell this is his first real taste at this level.

Great observation, I noticed that he's not been the player we got used to last year.

http://i2.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article12037968.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/JS102541390.jpg

"LOOKS LIKE MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!"

Amazing :lol:

Atsu the only real bright spark from that half. We look nervous.

Think we've done okay. They're a good side and it was always going to be a while before we find our feet back at this level. Organisation is good and we've got a base to build on. That break right at the end of the half was a real wasted opportunity.

Guest neesy111

I thought it was ankle injury for Lejeune? Dummett out for few weeks, and Lejeune probably for a month or two.. If its knee then fuck that

I'd say Dummett's was worse than Lejeune's. 

Guest Howaythetoon

Comfortable, but too deep and lacking creativity. We need someone who can carry the ball in CM, Dembele for example is doing that for Spurs as is Eriksen. We are far too static in there. Atsu is our best player.

Comfortable, but too deep and lacking creativity. We need someone who can carry the ball in CM, Dembele for example is doing that for Spurs as is Eriksen. We are far too static in there. Atsu is our best player.

Is that a quote from every game last season?

Aye we knew it already but today basically confirms it, we seriously lack creativity.

Think Robbie Earle said it right. Something like "If that tackle was Shelvey on Kane we might be talking about a different color."

They would have put Shelvey down on the pitch like an injured horse if he did that shit.

Guest neesy111

Lejeune's could be just a precaution, twisted ankles can be really painful but then turn out to be nothing.

That is what it looked to me.  But could be anything.