Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

I actually thought he was still poor - he was more mobile but he was still very much lacking the aggro factor.  I thought after he had that goal on a plate for him it would give him the confidence boost to turn on beast mode and play his massive socks off but instead he was just over-eagerly chasing lost causes and jumping beyond the man with the ball.

Joselu if you're reading this mate I need you to be more Alan Shearer and less Alan Carr

I think the aggro factor, while it would be nice, isn't the be all and end all. He's still okay at holding the ball up, his touch is decent, and he does spot the runners with his lay offs and headers. The main problem is, we only have room in that side for one striker, and he just isn't good enough to play that role.

I actually thought he was still poor - he was more mobile but he was still very much lacking the aggro factor.  I thought after he had that goal on a plate for him it would give him the confidence boost to turn on beast mode and play his massive socks off but instead he was just over-eagerly chasing lost causes and jumping beyond the man with the ball.

Joselu if you're reading this mate I need you to be more Alan Shearer and less Alan Carr

For his goal, he had to make sure his effort didn't hit the two Leicester players on the line plus the one NUFC player standing in front of him. It wasn't a straight forward finish.