Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

Guest reefatoon

Some cheap signings are a hit and some are not. This bloke definitely isn't, he is abysmal even for that small outlay we paid. I am not going to give him a let off just because he  cost 5 million. He is supposed to be a professional footballer and I haven't seen anyone look as lost as he does on a pitch. He's fucking wank and deserves the dogs abuse.

Some cheap signings are a hit and some are not. This bloke definitely isn't, he is abysmal even for that small outlay we paid. I am not going to give him a let off just because he  cost 5 million. He is supposed to be a professional footballer and I haven't seen anyone look as lost as he does on a pitch. He's fucking wank and deserves the dogs abuse.

He's wank, but I'm not sure what he's done to deserve dog's abuse. Someone mentioned that he was worse than Riviere, but not sure about that. Joselu has actually scored a few goals, and if nothing else, gets on the end of a few crosses now and then. The issue is, he should never be playing for us, but it's a direct result of us looking for cheap players. Strikers cost £50m these days not £5m.

Guest reefatoon

He's wank, but I'm not sure what he's done to deserve dog's abuse. Someone mentioned that he was worse than Riviere, but not sure about that. Joselu has actually scored a few goals, and if nothing else, gets on the end of a few crosses now and then. The issue is, he should never be playing for us, but it's a direct result of us looking for cheap players. Strikers cost £50m these days not £5m.

I mean the slating he gets on here when i said dogs abuse.  Just don't see the price tag as a reason to let him off for being utter shit. We have other players around the same price who have done loads more (Perez, Schar, Fernandez, Diame)......actually pretty much the whole team are cheap as fuck. You watch him play and realise how out of his depth he looks, it's painful viewing. Just don't see a reason for letting him off the hook just because he cost 5 million. A shit player is a shit player.

I mean the slating he gets on here when i said dogs abuse.  Just don't see the price tag as a reason to let him off for being utter shit. We have other players around the same price who have done loads more (Perez, Schar, Fernandez, Diame)......actually pretty much the whole team are cheap as fuck. You watch him play and realise how out of his depth he looks, it's painful viewing. Just don't see a reason for letting him off the hook just because he cost 5 million. A shit player is a shit player.

Personally I think he's a waste of a starting space. Said before the kick off on Saturday we should have gone in with Perez up front and an extra midfielder/winger in behind.

I think that's on Rafa though, Joselu is crap, but we don't have to start him automatically every time Rondon is out.

Joselu's been par for his transfer fee, I don't see the point in ridiculing him when he's done all you would expect of him, always worked hard, and Ashley's the one to blame for him being here. It applies to all of our players really, every time they're ripped to shreds by our fans it's just another situation in which Ashley gets away with it.

But Rafa bought them! He must think they're world beaters surely  :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Personally I think he's a waste of a starting space. Said before the kick off on Saturday we should have gone in with Perez up front and an extra midfielder/winger in behind.

I think that's on Rafa though, Joselu is crap, but we don't have to start him automatically every time Rondon is out.

Totally agree.

It's what experts refer to as "the Ameobi Conundrum" - is it ethical to slate a terrible player who gets selected through no fault of his own?

Exactly, pretty much what I said above.

:thup: it's a shit situation to even have to be in, dreading seeing one of your own players play.

Guest reefatoon

Shola was 100 times better than this bloke.

Aye but the players around him were also 100 times better, relatively speaking the despondent feeling of seeing his name on the team sheet was very similar.

Exactly right.

So we've come to sort of conclusion that wor Joselu is a bit of a talisman of this Ashley incarnation of what was previously known as Newcastle United? Better get him signed up on a long new deal before he leaves on a free.

He’s everything that sums up Ashley.....shit.

Guest Howaythetoon

Can't play he's injured apparently.  How can you tell the difference?

Will make it so much harder for City playing against 11 men and not 10 now.