Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

No mention of Luuk De Jong? He was horrible for us.

Luuk de Jong is definitely the worst I’ve seen for us. Clearly just an awful few years in his career though. He couldn’t kick the ball

The saga of both de Jong's time here is some of the most tragic/hilarious stuff :lol:

de jong's miss at home vs villa - thats when relegation was sealed. had he made it 2-0 then, convinced we would have stayed up.

Pretty much.

Also probably the worst central midfielder I've seen for us.

Dat spell on the right wing when he first joined though. So much pace, tricks and technique.

Always thought Gavilán was decent even if he is a distant memory.

didnt  Cordone play in an exhibition match or something in South Africa pretending to be Claudia Cannigia - think whoever arranged it couldnt get the real Cannigia in as promised so tried to bluff it with Cordone.

Guest reefatoon

Rob McDonald, Frank Pingel, Albert Craig, Pat Heard, Paul Moran, Dave Mitchell all garbage and much worse than Joselu.

Albert Craig and Pat Heard weren't strikers mind, but that is an impressive list of shitness. Hoy George Riley and Tony Cunningham on that list too. Though i think Joselu is equally as shit as all of them, even Rob McDonald.

Rob McDonald, Frank Pingel, Albert Craig, Pat Heard, Paul Moran, Dave Mitchell all garbage and much worse than Joselu.

Albert Craig and Pat Heard weren't strikers mind, but that is an impressive list of shitness. Hoy George Riley and Tony Cunningham on that list too. Though i think Joselu is equally as shit as all of them, even Rob McDonald.

Never considered Paul Moran a striker either. Didn't realize he went to you guys - he was a reserve for us for ever it seemed. Went to school near me but I never played against him because he was just a bit too old.

Edit: One game for you on loan - seems a bit harsh to include him :lol:.

Andersson definitely not the worst. Scored 4 goals at least. He was poor overall tho.

I didn't mind Cordone maybe as much as others. Yes, he barely scored, but I thought he played okay at times.

He scored 4 in 27. I consider him up there with the worst in terms of having a fair run in the team.

didnt  Cordone play in an exhibition match or something in South Africa pretending to be Claudia Cannigia - think whoever arranged it couldnt get the real Cannigia in as promised so tried to bluff it with Cordone.

That's amazing :lol:

Never considered Paul Moran a striker either. Didn't realize he went to you guys - he was a reserve for us for ever it seemed. Went to school near me but I never played against him because he was just a bit too old.

Edit: One game for you on loan - seems a bit harsh to include him :lol:.

He was spectacularly shit in that 1 game during which he was severely hungover after going out on the lash in town with Gazza the night before.

He was absolutely twatful.