Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

He was actually ok for him, it was one of his better performances. His hold up play was non existent until extra time when he did it, alright-ish.

Thought he was terrible personally, I mean he is in the side to hold the ball up so if he's not doing it, what's the point? :lol:

Nice finish though.

Oh aye his hold up is utterly woeful, he doesn't seem to have a clue how to control and hold the ball for players to get around him, something the lone striker needs to do in Rafa's 4-2-3-1. The flicks and attempted lay offs are pathetic, and very rarely find anyone in a black and white shirt, he did OK in extra time as the game got more stretched.

As i said he did OK for him, which is still awful but compared to the first game he was much better.

He's fucking horrific. Still don't buy that Sorensen could be any worse - even his hold-up play is abysmal. Riviere was definitely better.

Riviere was by far the worst striker I've ever seen play for us.

You didn’t see Frankie Pingel or Cacapa  :lol:

Guest reefatoon

World Cup winner Stephane Guivarch took some beating.  He was awful

Scored on his debut and only played a couple of games. Never had enough time to show his shitness. Think Joselu is up there because the useless t*** still gets game time, where the others (except Shola) were shunted down the pecking order as soon as they showed how crap they were.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

World Cup winner Stephane Guivarch took some beating.  He was awful

Sells swimming pools now.

Definitely not the worst either. He only played four games, scored a goal and won the bloody world cup (without scoring). The likes of Cordone and Riviere were far worse

Cordone. Now that's a blast from the past. Are we the only side to have a knack for picking up the absolute worst players from South America?

Fumaca

Cacapa

etc.

Cordone. Now that's a blast from the past. Are we the only side to have a knack for picking up the absolute worst players from South America?

Fumaca

Cacapa

etc.

Gavilan, Bassedas

Fumaca

Cacapa

etc.

for those criticising Rafa, even the great SBR often got it wrong.

No mention of Luuk De Jong? He was horrible for us.

Luuk de Jong is definitely the worst I’ve seen for us. Clearly just an awful few years in his career though. He couldn’t kick the ball

The saga of both de Jong's time here is some of the most tragic/hilarious stuff :lol: