Newcastle United 2 - 3 Nottingham Forest (AET) - 23/08/17 (post-match from p20)

Disco

I love Rafa but... I don't know what he's playing at by picking such a shite side.

A few of these should be nowhere near the team. Hanley, Barlaser, Sterry, Gamez.

Doing a Conte.

That's my worry. Except it's us that suffer.

I love Rafa but... I don't know what he's playing at by picking such a s**** side.

A few of these should be nowhere near the team. Hanley, Barlaser, Sterry, Gamez.

Trying to make a point maybe?

If he is he needs to understand that Ashley does not give a shit.

I love Rafa but... I don't know what he's playing at by picking such a shite side.

Its a cup game, most managers play youngsters and second teamers.

Guest neesy111

A lot of off field stuff, barely any ambition, or any new quality players. A few games lost. Momentum is as gone as it could be..

Contrast that with Huddersfield whose momentum couldn't be any greater.

We're a complete mess like, massive problems

The alarm bells are getting louder and louder, this summer has been a disaster so far for us so far.

We should have had everything settled now squad wise.. Asprilla tweeted he thinks Mike Ashley is playing with the fans, its kind of hard to disagree.

I love Rafa but... I don't know what he's playing at by picking such a s**** side.

Its a cup game, most managers play youngsters and second teamers.

Most teams have an academy and a squad worthy of the name

The fact the likes of Saivet, Hanley, Lazaar and Darlow are in the squad could be a bit of a ploy by Rafa to kick start some transfer activity. I'm only following updates through this, but if the players for sale aren't having a good game they won't attract many buyers. The feel good factor from last year is slowly evaporating and it seems to be the same mistakes that the club makes year on year.

The fact the likes of Saivet, Hanley, Lazaar and Darlow are in the squad could be a bit of a ploy by Rafa to kick start some transfer activity. I'm only following updates through this, but if the players for sale aren't having a good game they won't attract many buyers. The feel good factor from last year is slowly evaporating and it seems to be the same mistakes that the club makes year on year.

He signed two of those players