Newcastle United 2 - 3 Nottingham Forest (AET) - 23/08/17 (post-match from p20)

Disco

This is the first time I've honestly thought the end is near.. it doesn't matter who you are as a manager, when the players stop making an effort that's the beginning of the end.

I've seen nothing from our players this season so far (the ones that have been here at least a year I mean) to suggest that they are giving their all for this manager or club.

:anguish:

This is the first time I've honestly thought the end is near.. it doesn't matter who you are as a manager, when the players stop making an effort that's the beginning of the end.

I've seen nothing from our players this season so far (the ones that have been here at least a year I mean) to suggest that they are giving their all for this manager or club.

These are all players we pretty much don't want ffs

So much hyperbole on here, have you forgotten the Pardew/Carver days?

We've got pretty the bunch of players as last season.. except we are much worse this year. A shambles at the back.

So what is it? Is the manager not coaching or motivating them? Unlikely. Has all the negativity written in the press gotten to them? Probable..

So who's reposnsible for sorting all of this out?

We are losing in a cup competition we don't particularly care about this season, given the manager is working with two hands tied behind us back he's clearly decided this cup isn't a priority.

He sorted this rabble out last season btw don't you have any faith whatsoever?

In a different division.

If this was a different manager, the knives would be out for putting out that kind of a team.

Don't worry won't be long til we get the opportunity with someone new.

Ffs, look at the team, we just want to get out of the cup and focus on the league. I want us to win a cup, but this season we have to prioritize thanks to the fat f*** at the top.

This season?

Didn't Mike say the other day we'd focus on a cup once we were safe in the league :lol:

Des Walker's kid potentially dumping us out the cup. Couldn't make it up :D

My 4 year old boy is called Tyler Walker. No chance he's getting to watch Power Rangers tomorrow after this.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

This board. Knee jerk wouldn't even be close to doing to justice.

Name me a place it wouldn't be this kneejerk?  People have reported it was restless 1st half in the crowd.

C

These are all players we pretty much don't want ffs

So much hyperbole on here, have you forgotten the Pardew/Carver days?

We've got pretty the bunch of players as last season.. except we are much worse this year. A shambles at the back.

So what is it? Is the manager not coaching or motivating them? Unlikely. Has all the negativity written in the press gotten to them? Probable..

So who's reposnsible for sorting all of this out?

We are losing in a cup competition we don't particularly care about this season, given the manager is working with two hands tied behind us back he's clearly decided this cup isn't a priority.

He sorted this rabble out last season btw don't you have any faith whatsoever?

In a different division.

If this was a different manager, the knives would be out for putting out that kind of a team.

Don't worry won't be long til we get the opportunity with someone new.

:pardsgrin:

This board. Knee jerk wouldn't even be close to doing to justice.

Name me a place it wouldn't be this kneejerk?  People have reported it was restless 1st half in the crowd.

I'm not restless or knee jerking. Feel free to join me.