Other clubs' transfers

Greg

To add more stuff that you guys don't care about - it seems like one new problem in offloading players is that foreign teams now know that they can hang around until after our window closes and then pick up bargains from teams who have no choice but to ditch their deadwood. I suspect we will actually see a lot more loans.

The Everton leadership just don’t know what they’re doing. 

Liverpool’s ownership got it wrong for awhile. But the decision to hire Klopp and the signings since have been tremendous.

Everton are doing exactly what Liverpool did between 2011-15.

Buy bottom half players for inflated fees and wages in the hope of bridging the Gap to top 4 . But in reality all you end up with is mostly below average players on huge wages and become Deadwood in a season or two.

We got lucky with Suarez and Sterling so we could set off those poor spendings. We literally have to give Downing for free after signing him for 20odd mil.

Everton are doing the same thing now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Liverpool’s ownership got it wrong for awhile. But the decision to hire Klopp and the signings since have been tremendous.

Buy bottom half players for inflated fees and wages in the hope of bridging the Gap to top 4 . But in reality all you end up with is mostly below average players on huge wages and become Deadwood in a season or two.

We got lucky with Suarez and Sterling so we could set off those poor spendings. We literally have to give Downing for free after signing him for 20odd mil.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah, that rings true.

I think Man City would have been the same had the money been turned off after Mark Hughes. He bought very poorly from other English clubs.

That Richarlison fee is mad, but this must be Silva's call from them working together last season.

Alphonso Davies to Bayern. He's pretty big over here, Canadas best player by  far and only a kid too.

Hope he gets loaned out. Needs to keep getting regular minutes.

Scored a peach of a goal against DC last week.

Alphonso Davies to Bayern. He's pretty big over here, Canadas best player by  far and only a kid too.

Hope he gets loaned out. Needs to keep getting regular minutes.

Scored a peach of a goal against DC last week.

boy have i got the club for you

Stoke sign McClean, buzzing for November and their fans reactions when he refuses to wear the poppy again.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/45/480x240/landscape-1478516949-testify.gif

Guest Howaythetoon

Stoke is pure EDL, this will not work out in the slightest

Was there a few weeks back and in a pub quite a few people had a free Tommy Robinson t-shirt on which I’m sure, although I was drunk, had the sun newspaper logo on as well. Plain red t-shirts worn by old blokes and old women. Sad!