Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Go to Sporting Lisbon for a year or two then retire. Think he’s still too good for MLS, can still do it in the CL but a less intense league. Hopefully he can enjoy the end of his career.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, Groundhog63 said:

No idea who the bellend is but some bloke on Talkshite, in a discussion about Spurs' & Richalison just said.... 

"... and another thing he brings is big goals. Everton wouldnt be in the Premier league without, apart from the brilliance of Frank Lampard, his goals" 

I shit you not

Was it Rory Jennings? Sounds like the Lampard shite he would spew. He also said Sunderland are bigger than us. He's a massive WUM.

Guest HTT II

It hasn’t and never was going to work out for him returning back to Man Utd, he will probably have an eye on one last good season to win another CL. I don’t like PSG, but it would be nice to see the two best players arguably of all-time in him and Messi link up…

7 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Ronaldo's trick at the moment is to go to a club, the team get worse, then he whinges to leave cos they're crap.

Aye, Man U had their worst ever premier league season last year with him spearheading the team

It would be a good time for Ronaldo to leave. Persevered his legacy at 37 in a poor Man Utd squad. No questions can be asked about his ability. 

showed up everyone like Maguire, Sancho, Rashford, Pogba, Bruno. 

Edited by Astroblack

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Ben said:

Aye, Man U had their worst ever premier league season last year with him spearheading the team

Yet he was their top scorer, Ronaldo has never been the problem at Man Utd in the same way De Gea hasn’t, they are a shambles of a club lately. Basically us under Ashley in terms of how badly run they are minus the lack of spending and relegations of course. They have been completely left behind and massively so. I can see us overtaking them in the next 3-5 years than them overtaking the likes of City and Liverpool in that same period. 

5 minutes ago, Ben said:

The fact people still think this was down to Ronaldo is mental. 

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

How was the season before without the camera magnet?

They did have Ole at the wheel that season…

Guest HTT II

Looking at Man Utd I would have de Gea over our ‘keepers, but wouldn’t swap our defence, Trippier is better than AWB, Targett better than Shaw and our CB’s (Schar/Burn and now Botman) better or on a par with theirs. I bet Wilson if fit for a full season would outscore all their forwards (if Ronaldo leaves). I’d not swap Joelinton and Bruno for Fred and McTominay and Sancho hasn’t delivered, I’d pick ASM ahead of him. Rashford I’d love here, but again, I’d wager Wilson to outscore him. Martial will return who has flopped in Spain, Pogba has left and Greenwood may never play for them or anyone again. Again Shancho hasn’t delivered. Varane is not the player he once was and Ronaldo seemingly wants out. They have major issues and need a huge overhaul.

Edited by HTT II

4 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

How was the season before without the camera magnet?

People need to make up their minds. When I say we finished second, people say we were miles off and the big teams just had an off season. 

It's not Ronaldo's fault how abysmal we were in midfield and especially defensively. 

The only player negatively impacted by Ronaldo last season was Cavani. 

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Froggy said:

People need to make up their minds. When I say we finished second, people say we were miles off and the big teams just had an off season. 

It's not Ronaldo's fault how abysmal we were in midfield and especially defensively. 

De Gea and Ronaldo were probably the only two real players who turned up for you guys last season from what I saw! 

14 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Some games great players like Sancho and Rashford would just watch/wait for Ronaldo to do something.

Tbf, I know a few ManU fans (doesn't make them indicative of a wider group but...) every one of their players are always nothing less than brilliant, can rise to excellent or literally the Best In The World but never less than brilliant and all of their managers are also outstanding. They are still (apparently) packed with players who would walk into any other team in the world and always have the absolute perfect manager for the upcoming season.

I think it's a hangover from being so dominant unto 10 years ago.

Guest neesy111
34 minutes ago, Froggy said:

The fact people still think this was down to Ronaldo is mental. 

It's not down to his performances individually but the signing itself has triggered dozens of issues within the man utd squad and club.

2 minutes ago, triggs said:

Don't see who would want Ronaldo and be able to afford him bar that American bloke at Chelsea

Signing Ronaldo would be fucking huge for us,Sadly won't happen because he belongs in the champions league but if only