Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 hour ago, madras said:

Am I the only one e who's never been that impressed by him. Not saying he's shite, just wouldn't excite me and certainly not at the price quoted.

I was the same until Howe came here, I read what the Bournemouth fans said about him and then watched him again. Class defender tbh.

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I was the same until Howe came here, I read what the Bournemouth fans said about him and then watched him again. Class defender tbh.

I'll tie that in with my earlier post about being very chilled with whoever we bring in because I can see that they know what they are doing even if it goes against my own judgement on the player.

7 hours ago, Nobody said:

They'll sell him to a newly promoted team in two years time for £25m

We sold Neco Williams for 16-17 million, Dominic Solanke and Rhian Brewster for over 20 million. Joe Gomez is now on a long term contract. If we are selling him, it wont be for anything less than 50 million. 

17 minutes ago, madras said:

I'll tie that in with my earlier post about being very chilled with whoever we bring in because I can see that they know what they are doing even if it goes against my own judgement on the player.

I’m chill because I know wor Eddie has a plan and the players brought in fit into that plan. So fucking stoked for the future. 

5 minutes ago, joeyt said:

remember when he was linked with Barcelona 

Think he was linked to us as well, when he went to Fulham. 30m wasn’t it? What a waste of money. 

The Frenkie De Jong saga is going to go on all summer. Man U fans will need support if Ronaldo and De Jong end up at Chelsea. [emoji38]

Edited by OCK

7 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

They didn't depend on Zaha as much last season compared to others.

He scored 6 more goals than Gallagher (8), netting 14 in 31 starts. They did spread the scoring around a bit, but if Conor Gallagher doesn't come back and Zaha leaves, they're fucked. 

15 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

They didn't depend on Zaha as much last season compared to others.

True, however with Gallagher gone, if Zaha was to go they would have lost over 60% of their goals or assist from last season 

43 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

That's Palace lower down the table, if true. He's a snide cunt, but easily their best and most attacking player (dat fret). 

I couldn't disagree more. Zaha is quite easily replaceable IMO.

As a matter of fact Eze will be fully recovered from his injury next season and will nicely slot into that left side with Olise on the other.

I think Eze will easily match Zaha's output. Most seasons Zaha typically had pretty mediocre goals or assists totals.

Would be a smart move to get a bunch of money for him as he goes into his thirties.

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

As a matter of fact Eze will be fully recovered from his injury next season and will nicely slot into that left side with Olise on the other.

I think Eze will easily match Zaha's output. Most seasons Zaha typically had pretty mediocre goals or assists totals.

Would be a smart move to get a bunch of money for him as he goes into his thirties.

Only issue is, is that they would have lost both Gallagher and Zaha, and between the two of them they account for 20 of Palaces 50 goals last season, and it's a hard job trying to make up 40% of your attacking threat...

51 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

That's Palace lower down the table, if true. He's a snide cunt, but easily their best and most attacking player (dat fret). 

Palace will struggle next season I reckon. Hope they go down tbh. Can't stand the cunts

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Eze is going to score 14 goals, @KaKa mate? :lol: There's potential there, but he's not on Zaha's level. 

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Only issue is, is that they would have lost both Gallagher and Zaha, and between the two of them they account for 20 of Palaces 50 goals last season, and it's a hard job trying to make up 40% of your attacking threat...

I'm sure they'll bring in replacements though. Zaha is not irreplaceable at all.

2 minutes ago, jack j said:

Palace will struggle next season I reckon. Hope they go down tbh. Can't stand the cunts

Yeah, think they have enough quality to stay up, assuming they keep Zaha and Eze can replace Gallagher's goal output. I don't mind them, their fans seem okay, even if they took issue with PIF.