Other clubs' transfers

Greg

4 hours ago, KaKa said:

Been watching him since he was at Charlton, and have also watched him for Nigeria. It's a clever signing by Southampton, particularly at that price. He'll adjust to the premier league and he will do well. A central defender playing attacking midfield in a celebrity game? My God ... don't think you've seen much of him at all. 

I've seen enough of him to make my own mind up. Like I say, the SPL is a shit league so it's quite difficult to gauge how good any of them are when compared with established PL players.

1 hour ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I've seen enough of him to make my own mind up. Like I say, the SPL is a shit league so it's quite difficult to gauge how good any of them are when compared with established PL players.

Fair enough. I'm not saying he's world class or anything but the whole celebrity game description was completely wrong.

Also, yes it is a poorer league, but the first step in having a chance elsewhere is standing out in it, and he has certainly done that. His ratings in the middle were always really good in Scotland and more significantly, in their European games.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/342877/Show/Joe-Ayodele-Aribo

I think Southampton is a decent next step for him. He'll do well there. £6 million is outstanding value.

Edited by KaKa

7 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Heard Leicester fans are unhappy because Arsenal keep diddling with the price and they just want to spend the money already. 

Arsenal actually are the new Spurs :lol:

Edited by leffe186

Milan doing their thing again :lol:

Leeds Utd have made a bid of €35m for Charles De Ketelaere, which was accepted by Club Brugge.

De Ketelaere however, adamantly refuses Leeds. 

He wants to go to Milan but acknowledges the fact that the bid of Milan must be over €30m.

[Tomas Taecke - HLN]

12 hours ago, joeyt said:

Seeing the name 'Joe Shields' just reminds me of this:

Thank you so much for posting this, I thought I'd never see it again. Dunno why I thought his name was Dave. Made it impossible to find.

2 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Liverpool getting 16 million for Neco Williams ? They are so good at selling players.

I think Forest have made some quality signings and he would be one of them, performed brilliantly for Wales recently imo.