Other clubs' transfers

Greg

8 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

The tweet makes it sound like it’s the value of the contract, the picture says the clubs are discussing a deal worth £20m.

This is what I get - why would the club give a shit what he’s getting paid and wouldn’t want to discuss it. 

Edited by Gawalls

Just now, r0cafella said:

Aye because winning the Turkish league will have him go down as a legend. 

Obviously not. But it’s something different, probably similar wage to Palace, potential of a trophy or two, as well as probably playing in the Champions League if they get through the qualifiers. Lots more than staying at Palace.

Just now, Manxst said:

Obviously not. But it’s something different, probably similar wage to Palace, potential of a trophy or two, as well as probably playing in the Champions League if they get through the qualifiers. Lots more than staying at Palace.

If he’s getting the same wage fair play, although I’d be surprised if they could match 200k it would be beyond us :lol:

3 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

If he’s getting the same wage fair play, although I’d be surprised if they could match 200k it would be beyond us :lol:

Ok, I’d be surprised if he’s on that either. But he’ll never be getting CL at Palace, will he? 

Just now, Manxst said:

Ok, I’d be surprised if he’s on that either. But he’ll never be getting CL at Palace, will he? 

Aye he won’t be, I do wonder though is 6 extra games a season such a big deal? Im guessing most players would take a higher wage over champions league. 

3 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Aye he won’t be, I do wonder though is 6 extra games a season such a big deal? Im guessing most players would take a higher wage over champions league. 

Supposedly he’s turned down a massive Saudi contract specifically in order to play for a CL team. If money was the object, he’d have been signing for Al-Nassr 

The idea of staying at Palace playing for Roy Hodgson probably bores him to tears. If I was him I’d want to go play for a more dominant side somewhere and get some European football.