Other clubs' transfers

Greg

If ever there was a statement signing for Saudi, this is it. It would be utterly depressing mind. 

€150m asking price for Mbappe. He's going to have a lot of suitors, but he probably has already decided to go to Madrid. 

Hope it gets done as soon as possible with Madrid. The fact he’s saying he won’t play again for PSG is embarrassing. When you sign a contract you take responsibility for it, sure you can be unhappy with things but it was clear who PSG were and how things would work out there if he extended

44 minutes ago, Sima said:

If SA are going to buy a player then immediately loan him to us, this is the one they’ve been waiting for.

”Problem? :troll:

After watching that Joelinton video I don't think he would fit in with the rest of our group.

26 minutes ago, Ben said:

After watching that Joelinton video I don't think he would fit in with the rest of our group.

Seen a video of him from Thursday walking around with a baseball mitt on.

12 hours ago, Jack27 said:

Would be rude not to

Lets got for it :tobey:  Isn't there some rational that the commercial income he'll generate will off-set his costs? :memeyeah:

24 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Great signing for Fulham

Would the sell on clause be worth the paper it's written on , should Fulham keep trucking with him till the end of his career is nigh? when he would be worth basically nowt.

5 hours ago, gbandit said:

Hope it gets done as soon as possible with Madrid. The fact he’s saying he won’t play again for PSG is embarrassing. When you sign a contract you take responsibility for it, sure you can be unhappy with things but it was clear who PSG were and how things would work out there if he extended

Unless I've missed it I thought he's said he won't extend his contract beyond next season, he hasn't refused to play