Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Just now, Matt1892 said:

We can, we just need to start selling players if we expect to spend £100 million a season.

If we could sell players im sort of guessing we may just have done so, you arent the first person to consider it. We literally cant get rid of Fraser, Hayden etc never mind sell others

Just now, Matt1892 said:

We can, we just need to start selling players if we expect to spend £100 million a season.

What player is worth selling to bring in Gallagher? Not any of ones we want to keep and any of the players we don’t want to keep we can’t sell or won’t get much for. So we can’t afford to bring in Gallagher. 

1 minute ago, Matt1892 said:

Gallagher would be our highest paid player if we signed him.

Just now, gdm said:

What player is worth selling to bring in Gallagher? Not any of ones we want to keep and any of the players we don’t want to keep we can’t sell or won’t get much for. So we can’t afford to bring in Gallagher. 

You don’t have to sell £35 million of players in one window to sign a £35 million player.

2 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

You don’t have to sell £35 million of players in one window to sign a £35 million player.

Who do we sell then? 

3 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

But we do to get a £50m cb, a rw and Gallagher in one window on top of Hall and about 15 other players amortisation each year

Just now, Matt1892 said:

Is this the part where I name people and then you say nobody wants to buy them?

No, genuinely interested however the reality is we are stuck with players we can’t sell. We aren’t bringing money in. It’s looking likely we won’t even get a RW in so going for Gallagher makes no sense 

Just now, gdm said:

No, genuinely interested however the reality is we are stuck with players we can’t sell. We aren’t bringing money in. It’s looking likely we won’t even get a RW in so going for Gallagher makes no sense 

you say no but then go on to say the opposite.

Just now, Matt1892 said:

You look at the players in the last year of their contracts that have no long term future at the club for starters.

I think we will sell 5 players if we are lucky. Probably won’t get near £40m for all 5 combined 

Just now, gdm said:

I think we will sell 5 players if we are lucky. Probably won’t get near £40m for all 5 combined 

We don’t need £40 million this window to but £40 million worth of players this window.

Just now, Matt1892 said:

We don’t need £40 million this window to but £40 million worth of players this window.

I know how PSR works but we’ve already spent £60m-£70m this window add in £60m+ for Guehi and whatever is left will go on a RW. 

1 minute ago, buzza said:

Just get some of the wages off our books would be handy; Hayden, fraser, lewis...

A couple of "low" fee sales also; Dubs, Miggy, Targett

'Just' doing some extremely heavy lifting there......

1 minute ago, buzza said:

Just get some of the wages off our books would be handy; Hayden, fraser, lewis...

A couple of "low" fee sales also; Dubs, Miggy, Targett

Christ I had totally forgotten about Hayden, Lewis and Targett

1 hour ago, Unbelievable said:

Wow, so what happens next with him? Made to train with the U21's again?

If he actually wanted to come to us I’m sure we’d be interested…at a discount price. Sounds like he just doesn’t want to come to us though. Also it genuinely seems like the other Cartel Six clubs simply refuse to sell decent players to us :lol: