Other clubs' transfers

Greg

4 hours ago, Tiresias said:

Sort of true but I sense Brentford are in a bit of a decline. Had them going down this season, could well be way way wrong with that but people forget how rubbish they were for large parts of last season. They lose Toney and their replacement out for most the year can see them doing a Leicester and go down with a squad that looks way too good to. 

Their injury issues were about on par with us last season, if not worse. Massive amount of players missing as well as several key players out with long-term injuries too. 

1 minute ago, Lordshola said:

But why would Felix want to walk into this circus?

He's already been part of it. There's seemingly no end to the amount of players happy to sign up to it. It makes sense from their end, guaranteed contract on daft money.

12 minutes ago, Ash said:

Their injury issues were about on par with us last season, if not worse. Massive amount of players missing as well as several key players out with long-term injuries too. 

fair enough

4 minutes ago, tinoasprilla said:

Gonçalo Inacio going to Liverpool for 50m apparently 2 years younger than Guehi.  Need to move on or we will be resigning Dummett 

Inacio is a left footed and left sided player.

At least know more about the player before posting this sort of thing.

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

He's already been part of it. There's seemingly no end to the amount of players happy to sign up to it. It makes sense from their end, guaranteed contract on daft money.

That and living in London while young and loaded must be mint. I would imagine.

1 hour ago, tinoasprilla said:

Gonçalo Inacio going to Liverpool for 50m apparently 2 years younger than Guehi.  Need to move on or we will be resigning Dummett 

Where is anywhere saying he’s going to Liverpool ?

3 hours ago, pubteam said:

I hate psr, killing off ambition one point at a time.

Weren't one of the cartel owner quoted anonymously as saying 'we can't allow a repeat of a Leicester' (winning the league/taking a CL spot)? Suppose what better example to set than seeing their team asset stripped, relegated, then deducted points and likely relegate them again for the crime of trying to improve. Will be thumbs up from the owners of Arse, Pool and Man U.

Edited by Turnbull2000

6 hours ago, KaKa said:

Inacio is a left footed and left sided player.

At least know more about the player before posting this sort of thing.

Personal opinion only but I don’t think it really matters that much to have a right footed CB playing as RCB. If that CB is gifted with football ability, he can still string the pass with his left

58 minutes ago, Zero said:

Personal opinion only but I don’t think it really matters that much to have a right footed CB playing as RCB. If that CB is gifted with football ability, he can still string the pass with his left

Yeah, that's true.

7 hours ago, tinoasprilla said:

Guehi played left for England and often does for Palace.  Silva instead of Inacio then the point is the same there is better value out there

Let's just let the manager and club decide.

Maybe they'll eventually go for Inacio, Silva or someone else.