Other clubs' transfers

Greg

8 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I guess the immediate question in response to that tweet is “does Osimhen want to end his career?”

Who drops out of “main squad” into “bum squad” to accommodate him?

1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

Who drops out of “main squad” into “bum squad” to accommodate him?

Nico “absence of talent” Jackson or Christophe “get me on that operating table” Nkunku

17 minutes ago, Funtime Frankie said:

Brighton have smashed the transfer window, if the new players live up to expectations they will be very dangerous, potential top 6

Polar opposite of our, frankly fucking miserable, window :lol:

Brighton will go on runs where they win 4-5 in a row, go 4-5 games without winning losing to relegation fodder, look amazing against some of the bigger sides, finish around 57-58 points and finish 9th. 

2 hours ago, Matt1892 said:

Joao Pedro scored 20 goals in all competitions last season but 11 of them were penalties.

Fuck me did Joao Pedro score 20 goals last season? I would have guessed maybe around 10 to 13 if I was being generous :lol:

3 hours ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Do Brighton have anyone to consistently score goals? 

I have to say, I haven't been impressed with how Brighton have handled Ferguson and Pedro.

Thought they'd have come along a bit more than they have, and wouldn't have been taken in and out of the team as much as they have been.

Be interesting to see what happens with them this season.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I have to say, I haven't been impressed with how Brighton have handled Ferguson and Pedro.

Thought they'd have come along a bit more than they have, and wouldn't have been taken in and out of the team as much as they have been.

Be interesting to see what happens with them this season.

Yeah, especially after Fergusons hatrick against us, perfect time to kick on

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Fuck me did Joao Pedro score 20 goals last season? I would have guessed maybe around 10 to 13 if I was being generous :lol:

I think scored 4 in a cup game (maybe it was 3). Was very on and off. Didn't score that often, but when he did, he often went on to score even more. What you would call "explosive" in FPL.

Edited by Erikse

1 hour ago, Erikse said:

I think scored 4 in a cup game (maybe it was 3). Was very on and off. Didn't score that often, but when he did, he often went on to score even more. What you would call "explosive" in FPL.

Had some really nice finishes, though. Definitely a player in there and a good type of arrogance on the pitch.  

15 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Had some really nice finishes, though. Definitely a player in there and a good type of arrogance on the pitch.  

Yeah, he will probably get more consistent with age.

I remember our own Transfer Rumours thread two months ago, when Matt O’Reilly was supposedly looking at homes on Tyneside. What a disappointment our window has turned out to be:lol: