Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 hour ago, Chicken Dancer said:

There's no way we have signed Lloyd Kelly and stuck him on £150k a week, making him our second highest earner in the process. I don't care where it says that.

Why is it so difficult to believe that? Before the takeover, Ryan Fraser was one of our highest earners because he came on a free transfer. Fucking Cack Jogback was allegedly on £50k a week here. We've not been able to shift any of the pre-takeover free transfer players like them on our books because their wages are so high that the clubs that would be interested in them have no chance of matching their wages, so they prefer to stay here until their contract runs out. 

I'd be surprised if he was on less than £150k a week.

36 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Why is it so difficult to believe that? Before the takeover, Ryan Fraser was one of our highest earners because he came on a free transfer. Fucking Cack Jogback was allegedly on £50k a week here. We've not been able to shift any of the pre-takeover free transfer players like them on our books because their wages are so high that the clubs that would be interested in them have no chance of matching their wages, so they prefer to stay here until their contract runs out. 

I'd be surprised if he was on less than £150k a week.

Because it’s Lloyd Kelly more than anything else. I’m not saying he’s bad btw. Just seems crazy if he’s our second highest earner. If I was Isak, Botman & Gordon I’d be smashing down his excellency’s door. 

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

He's a complete fucking bellend but that's really funny :lol:

I love it. Complete honesty and it'll feel like a genuine escape away from that club and those toxic cunts that follow them. I was going to say 'support them' but the fuckers on that train platform weren't doing much supporting

27 minutes ago, southernmag said:

Chiesa not good enough for us apparently but Liverpool snap him up for 10 mill.

Another potential bargain we have to hope doesn't come off.

It surely had nothing to do with him being deemed “not good enough.”

We might not have liked his injury history, wage demands, or fit in our system. Liverpool can more easily afford to take the hit, financially and squad wise, if he’s a dud.

5 minutes ago, Deuce said:

It surely had nothing to do with him being deemed “not good enough.”

We might not have liked his injury history, wage demands, or fit in our system. Liverpool can more easily afford to take the hit, financially and squad wise, if he’s a dud.

Or we reached out to his camp and they said no ta.

There are hundreds of reasons why he's a Liverpool player and not a Newcastle player and "not good enough" is likely right at the bottom of that list.

1 hour ago, jack j said:

Atletico fans with gallagher and now napoli with mctominay

They're easily pleased these foreigners

This is so cool for all these guys man. Makes me laugh so much :lol:

Will always love Nobby Solano taking Mark Cook from Harrogate to become the first Englishman to play in Peru with its most successful club, Universitario.