Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest chopey

If Lukaku and Pogba leave will Man U be a better team spending £200 million on Wan Bissaka, Maguire, Brook and James ?

£55m for a 21 year old who made his debut a year ago. :kinnear:

The fees Man Utd are being quoted :laugh:

It's a done deal. I believe £40m up front and £15m in add ons.

If Lukaku and Pogba leave will Man U be a better team spending £200 million on Wan Bissaka, Maguire, Brook and James ?

I would prefer to keep Lukaku and still think he's our best option to lead the line. He seems to have lost another bit of weight and looks in great shape.

Pogba can go. Outstanding footballer, terrible attitude. We'd be a much more cohesive side if he was to leave.

Certainly seems a change in transfer policy for Man Utd being linked with Wan Bissaka, Longstaff, James, Aarons, Diop

Rather than signing more established players like Sanchez and Mkhitaryan they're going for young up and coming players that don't play for elite clubs. Problem is a lot of the players they're linked with have barely played a full season of top flight football

Certainly seems a change in transfer policy for Man Utd being linked with Wan Bissaka, Longstaff, James, Aarons, Diop

Rather than signing more established players like Sanchez and Mkhitaryan they're going for young up and coming players that don't play for elite clubs. Problem is a lot of the players they're linked with have barely played a full season of top flight football

Change in transfer policy or is it that we just can't attract the top players anymore without paying stupid money like the Sanchez contract?

He's on £391k a week. We're not going to make that mistake again no matter who the player is.

Change in transfer policy or is it that we just can't attract the top players anymore without paying stupid money like the Sanchez contract?

He's on £391k a week. We're not going to make that mistake again no matter who the player is.

Fucking hell, really? We probably fielded an XI who were on less than that last season :lol:

Signed for the sole purpose to beat City to him. Worked a treat.

The wage is absolutely sickening and it's caused a lot of problems in the squad and shattered any sort of wage structure. Once Sanchez goes the top earner will be Pogba on £250k which is about right for elite performers at the bigger clubs. The fact there's a £140k gap between the #1 and #2 earners is wild.

The wage is absolutely sickening and it's caused a lot of problems in the squad and shattered any sort of wage structure. Once Sanchez goes the top earner will be Pogba on £250k which is about right for elite performers at the bigger clubs. The fact there's a £140k gap between the #1 and #2 earners is wild.

That money for Alexis is ridiculous, that would make him second highest paid player at Barça... only behind Messi. Might be highest paid player at Real Madrid with Ronaldo gone, too (although I guess they're paying Hazard more now).

Not really a surprise. Woodward is so out of his depth it's untrue on the football side of things. Everything has been reactive as fuck for an age.

Even from a performance side of things it was starting to become apparent Alexis was on the wane. If he'd had a summer off I'd have wagered he'd be a bit better next season but given he's at the Copa, again, it's less likely. Plus his own personal motivation doesn't seem to be there as much for whatever reason.

Not really a surprise. Woodward is so out of his depth it's untrue on the football side of things. Everything has been reactive as fuck for an age.

Even from a performance side of things it was starting to become apparent Alexis was on the wane. If he'd had a summer off I'd have wagered he'd be a bit better next season but given he's at the Copa, again, it's less likely. Plus his own personal motivation doesn't seem to be there as much for whatever reason.

I hate Woodward. The talk coming out of the club the last week or so is that Fergie has recommend us hiring Steve Walsh as head of recruitment (was head of recruitment at Leicester when they won the league). Woodward massively against the idea and wants to get a former player in instead. Apparently Woodward is deadly serious about Rio Ferdinand in a director of football role. I'd genuinely be sick.

I hate Woodward. The talk coming out of the club the last week or so is that Fergie has recommend us hiring Steve Walsh as head of recruitment (was head of recruitment at Leicester when they won the league). Woodward massively against the idea and wants to get a former player in instead. Apparently Woodward is deadly serious about Rio Ferdinand in a director of football role. I'd genuinely be sick.

I can see why from his POV. It's a huge loss of power to him if he doesn't get his own man in and his own man would likely do as he wanted, particularly if it's a novice.

Incompetence magnified a million by absentee owner and leadership. Arsenal are the same, Chelsea manage to wing it but are on the same path potentially.