Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Moreno was an accident waiting to happen any time I saw him for Liverpool

Yeah not great defensively in a back 4 but very suited to a wing back role :thup:

It would have been a good signing for us as a free.

I can’t imagine Villarreal have offered him outrageous wages either.

I doubt it, we've never played Genk

Ah, what was the game where Jill and somebody else on here went to, i remember loads of bottles everywhere, there was a winger in that game that impressed, thought it was that chap, clearly not.

Fuck me I'm getting old not remembering some stuff  :undecided:

Bruges?

Aye that's it  O0 had a look and the player i think a few of us quite liked that game was Lestienne.

Remembered that completely wrong player wise with Trossard

He’s in no way a worse footballer than Gayle like. :lol:

There’s a reason why one gets constantly linked to Championship clubs and the other to clubs hovering around the Europa League places in the top leagues.

The reason for that is because Origi is at one of the biggest clubs in the world and currently the European champions. It's always the same. He'll fade like Macheda.

Guest chopey

He’s in no way a worse footballer than Gayle like. :lol:

There’s a reason why one gets constantly linked to Championship clubs and the other to clubs hovering around the Europa League places in the top leagues.

The reason for that is because Origi is at one of the biggest clubs in the world and currently the European champions. It's always the same. He'll fade like Macheda.

I agree with Froogy here hes just the same as that guy that went to Bournemouth from Liverpool for a lot of money and did nowt.

Why o why are we pursuing Neymar? :anguish:

seems because messi told them to. Not sure how the hell Barca can afford to mind

Well, apparently we'll only buy if we move Coutinho on for a decent figure. PSG will rip us off, anyway, I don't think this will happen (luckily) but will probably distract us from other, better, targets.

I'm really afraid they might sell Dembelé to get Neymar. Dembelé has a lots of work to do yet, and jury's out whether he has the right mentality to make the most of his talent, but his raw talent is immense.