Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Looked very comfortable the few times I've seen Portsmouth this season, was easily the best player in the JPT final vs Sunderland. Left footed too.

Brighton have got 6ft 8in Geordie lump Dan Burn on their books too. Don't think he's played a minute for them

Looked very comfortable the few times I've seen Portsmouth this season, was easily the best player in the JPT final vs Sunderland. Left footed too.

Brighton have got 6ft 8in Geordie lump Dan Burn on their books too. Don't think he's played a minute for them

Strangely think he might get more time on the ball in the prem too.

Guessing he’ll play Clarke and Dunk then was hoping Potter would try play his 100000 passes across their own box style with Ryan and Duffy :lol:

He’ll probably be buying a passing keeper next.

Brighton are closing in on a deal to sign Genk captain and winger Leandro Trossard, Sky Sports News understands.

An £18m fee has been agreed between the clubs and representatives of the player are in England to finalise the deal.

Brighton love a player from the low countries. A lot of money that

I doubt it, we've never played Genk

Ah, what was the game where Jill and somebody else on here went to, i remember loads of bottles everywhere, there was a winger in that game that impressed, thought it was that chap, clearly not.

Fuck me I'm getting old not remembering some stuff  :undecided:

Guest neesy111

I doubt it, we've never played Genk

Ah, what was the game where Jill and somebody else on here went to, i remember loads of bottles everywhere, there was a winger in that game that impressed, thought it was that chap, clearly not.

Fuck me I'm getting old not remembering some stuff  :undecided:

Bruges?

Sarabia has a €18million release clause apparently.

Scored 20 goals and got 13 assists from midfield in all comps last season.

That Sarabia price makes Fornals look expensive :lol:

prob with insane wages