Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Don't think i will every understand the Josh King hype. 28 years old, scored 16 in a season, and then has hit 12, 8, 6 and 4. In a heavily attacking side.

Same. Don’t get it at all.

I don't really see that he is getting a lot of hype except for after the 16 goals season which I guess was warranted. He is a good player though, however for Man Utd he'd only be an older, worse version of Rashford. Wouldn't bring anything to the team they don't already have.

Aye. We're not signing Josh King except as an absolute last resort.

Oh, you're signing King. He's repped by Jim Solbakken now. You bid £20m for him in Jan before having to go for Ighalo.

I am well aware of our bid. A desperation bid in the January transfer window due to a bad injury to Rashford, who is now fit.

We now have a full squad to chose from and have a full summer transfer window to sign someone better. Again, the only way we're signing him is if we fail with all other targets. He's well down the list.

I can with 100% knowledge say King is OGS's number one priority, I am sorry.

I can say with 100% knowledge that he is not.

Sancho is the #1 target. We've also inserted a buy clause into the Ighalo loan deal.

King, as he has always been, is a last resort.

Sancho is the #1 target. We've also inserted a buy clause into the Ighalo loan deal.

Noooo don't sign Sancho. I'll have to hate him :-(

It's unlikely to be this summer given the financial repercussions of COVID-19, plus the uncertainty of CL qualification. €120m is the price.

RW is and has been the top priority for a while. We're quite weak there at the moment.

It's unlikely to be this summer given the financial repercussions of COVID-19, plus the uncertainty of CL qualification. €120m is the price.

RW is and has been the top priority for a while. We're quite weak there at the moment.

At least you won't be signing Foden.

Maybe we'll step in for Sancho yet :lol:

I'm sorry, literal firsthand knowledge > whatever this is.

No offence but Sancho should only move to a top club. Way more productive than Dembele so maybe Barca. Though I think he would need to raise his game to be a regular in his 1st season. Man U is a lower standard than Dortmund so would be a backwards step career wise.

You have done this before with me, numerous times. :lol: Either Solbakken lies to you or he's just full of shit, but the only transfer you got right with me was Solskjaer. :lol: Still waiting on us signing Elabdellaoui as a Darmian replacement.

No offence but Sancho should only move to a top club. Way more productive than Dembele so maybe Barca. Though I think he would need to raise his game to be a regular in his 1st season. Man U is a lower standard than Dortmund so would be a backwards step career wise.

I love Dortmund like. I completely agree with your viewpoint. That being said we're right in the hunt somehow. The club still has pull, especially since we're in great form and likely to get CL football next season. Money too I suppose.

Wtf is a manc turd doing on here?

Froggie is actually a seriously good member of this group, despite being a Man, he contributes some balanced stuff.

He's also polite to Geordies.....unlike....

Find it funny that I've been here for 10 years and he came in all guns blazing like that. :lol:

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Froggie is actually a seriously good member of this group, despite being a Man, he contributes some balanced stuff.

Reported for sexism.

You have done this before with me, numerous times. :lol: Either Solbakken lies to you or he's just full of shit, but the only transfer you got right with me was Solskjaer. :lol: Still waiting on us signing Elabdellaoui as a Darmian replacement.

I love Dortmund like. I completely agree with your viewpoint. That being said we're right in the hunt somehow. The club still has pull, especially since we're in great form and likely to get CL football next season. Money too I suppose.

This one is even more direct than Solbakken, man :lol: Literally couldn't be more direct.

Find it funny that I've been here for 10 years and he came in all guns blazing like that. :lol:

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Get a room.