Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Don't know if Werner is that good as I never watch any German football, seems to get goals like... but Ziyech I'm really excited for. He's superb. Chelsea's midfield is very good, perhaps the second best in the division (after City). Defence and forwards questionable af though.

He is great.

Yeah he's the real deal.

In which case that seems like a very fair price they've got him for. Ziyech too. Decent business.

I’m not sure If this has been posted elsewhere but was just reading about Ryan Fraser refusing to sign an extension with Bournemouth to keep him there until the end of this season as his contract is up. What absolute shithouse behaviour that is given they’re deep in trouble. It’s Michael Owen levels of low.

He’s got West Ham written all over him.

I’m not sure If this has been posted elsewhere but was just reading about Ryan Fraser refusing to sign an extension with Bournemouth to keep him there until the end of this season as his contract is up. What absolute shithouse behaviour that is given they’re deep in trouble. It’s Michael Owen levels of low.

It's exactly what Pedro has done above tbh. If you know you are leaving anyway it makes no sense to stay an extra month and risk an injury that could curtail your last big contract. It looks worse because Bournemouth are in trouble but I understand it.

It's exactly what Pedro has done above tbh. If you know you are leaving anyway it makes no sense to stay an extra month and risk an injury that could curtail your last big contract. It looks worse because Bournemouth are in trouble but I understand it.

Pedro isn’t in the first team, they’re not dependent on winning/losing something on his form. Bournemouth have given him the position to be the player he is/thinks he is. They’re now massively in trouble. Not finishing the season is an absolute shithouse move.

Pedro isn’t in the first team, they’re not dependent on winning/losing something on his form. Bournemouth have given him the position to be the player he is/thinks he is. They’re now massively in trouble. Not finishing the season is an absolute shithouse move.

if he got injured in the last few games, badly, they'd throw him in the bin without a 2nd thought

goes both ways

Especially if you’re Ryan Fraser. Can’t see him being on top whack compared to other Premier League players and has come up through the leagues. He’s 26 now, this is arguably his last chance to get a payday that brings him in line with similar players at other clubs.

if he got injured in the last few games, badly, they'd throw him in the bin without a 2nd thought

goes both ways

Yep agreed. Can see both ways. I know what I'd want the player to do if I was a fan or I was running the club. I know what I'd do if I was Ryan Fraser. Tough one.

BTW, I think he's a way better player than West Ham as someone has mentioned above.

I think he's top 6 potential.

Can you imagine the level of fume we’d have if it was Lascelles, Almiron, Saint-Maximin? Because that’s what he is to their first team.

I wonder if this is why we’re lowballing Matty Longstaff so much. Keep him on his current pay so he’s unlikely to walk away after only being on £850 a week without any way of playing anymore football until whenever next season starts. Could see us being tight enough to wait until the season is practically done before offering something he’d be tempted by.

Can you imagine the level of fume we’d have if it was Lascelles, Almiron, Saint-Maximin? Because that’s what he is to their first team.

Fraser has been nowhere near as good as he was last season. They won't miss him that much, he's scored 1 goal.

Isn't it the case of them not playing him much this season because he wouldn't sign a new contract? Havent checked the stats so could be off on that one.

Fraser has been nowhere near as good as he was last season. They won't miss him that much, he's scored 1 goal.

Isn't it the case of them not playing him much this season because he wouldn't sign a new contract? Havent checked the stats so could be off on that one.

I think you're right in that he hasn't been in their starting line up much. 28 apps 1 goal 4 assists. (probably lots of sub appearances so perhaps not that bad)